TB -1.5 (+110) LOSE

More to come

Adding:

Chicago -125 WIN
OVER 7 WIN

7-3-1

9-3-1 last 13 NHL plays

Last edited:
Any reasoning for Under bluejackets game? I was leaning the Over, thanks.
CBJ plays good teams tight. They don’t give up a lot nor do they take a lot. They’re a very deliberate team that I think is better than their record shows.

The Saturday night game between these two teams is where I’ll most likely hit the over on the open.

But let’s see how tonight plays out.

BOL

Nice sweat to that B's game huh? I took over also & grabbed B's live +120 when they were down 2-1.

Right now got some live Switzerland +6.5 vs Kazakhstan. They were only down 1-0. 6.5??? WTF...

Nice sweat to that B's game huh? I took over also & grabbed B's live +120 when they were down 2-1.

Right now got some live Switzerland +6.5 vs Kazakhstan. They were only down 1-0. 6.5??? WTF...

Oh yea.. wings went to a SO and so did the Hawks... wasn’t easy but I’m glad I was on the right side

Lmao on 6.5

Fucking lost. Hit submit on -6.5 at +180 with a few minutes to go & a 6-0 score to buy off my bet & guarantee a small profit. They must've scored #7 as I was placing it cause they locked me out. I suck.

Fucking lost. Hit submit on -6.5 at +180 with a few minutes to go & a 6-0 score to buy off my bet & guarantee a small profit. They must've scored #7 as I was placing it cause they locked me out. I suck.
Whoops

G
CBJ plays good teams tight. They don’t give up a lot nor do they take a lot. They’re a very deliberate team that I think is better than their record shows.

The Saturday night game between these two teams is where I’ll most likely hit the over on the open.

But let’s see how tonight plays out.

BOL

Good read for the Under. So Over it is on Saturday

I can't trust that CBJ team to score & Torts seems to be confused about what the issue is. Seems like after the trade deadline they took a nose dive.

I can't trust that CBJ team to score & Torts seems to be confused about what the issue is. Seems like after the trade deadline they took a nose dive.
I shouldn’t have spoke too soon about hitting the over. I agree about not trusting them to score. They played shitty last night, and their goalie only gave up 2 when it seemed like there was no one I front of him.

Where the heck you been Rat?

I came up with a sudden collaspsed left lung almost three weeks ago and because of my chronic tobacco smoking for almost 45 years the hospital Pulmonologist could not easy re-inflate it. just "got out of jail" 3 days ago after having a chest tube hooked up to a "water vacuum" that got the deflation from 60% to 15% and now has a one way "Heimlich valve" to hopefully maintain that. at least it got me home with my own food, bed, computer to handicap sports and Center Ice TV :stonedsmiley: =:fondy:

Last edited:
I came up with a sudden collaspsed left lung almost three weeks ago and because of my chronic tobacco smoking for almost 45 years the hospital Pulmonologist could not easy re-inflate it. just "got out of jail" 3 days ago after having a chest tube hooked up to a "water vacuum" that got the deflation from 60% to 15% and now has a one way "Heimlich valve" to hopefully maintain that. at least it got me home with my own food, bed, computer to handicap sports and Center Ice TV :stonedsmiley: =:fondy:
Glad you’re doing better man

Back