Thursday Night Football

Marcus000

Fondy's bitch
Haven't posted in a long ass time.... Here I go... Going through all the bets of this game the only one I feel good on is this one... Green Bay TT over 28 points. Vikings D is eh.... I can't lay -9.5 on GB with the D being spotty, nor will I lay money on the overall total with Ponder as QB. But Rodgers and company I do feel will put up a good amount of points at Lambeau and feel good betting on that. Tho I must say as a Bears fan... Fuck the Packers... but hey, kickass in this game!

Rodgers has played in rain. He should be used to it and what gripping to use. But holy shit your highs are only in the 60's?? It got down below 90 here and there was a celebration, but gonna be in the 90's again soon.

Rodgers has played in rain. He should be used to it and what gripping to use. But holy shit your highs are only in the 60's?? It got down below 90 here and there was a celebration, but gonna be in the 90's again soon.

LOL, I had 27 degrees this morning with a half inch of snow. It's a balmy 49 right now...

:cheers3:

LOL, I had 27 degrees this morning with a half inch of snow. It's a balmy 49 right now...

:cheers3:

Damn bro. Already 27 in Colorado? No wonder why they legalized marijuana there. So jealous... (on the marijuana not the temp) lol

I live at 9300', it's not that cold everywhere. In my greenhouse it's 87 right now, the tomatoes, hot peppers, OG Kush and AK47 are digging it... Fat and sticky buds everywhere

:smokenpass:

Just remember you're still my bitch. Also, if I was betting the game I'd be on under and Vikings (so your over and Packers look good).

Just remember you're still my bitch. Also, if I was betting the game I'd be on under and Vikings (so your over and Packers look good).

You always say I'm your bitch but yet I rule your ass in poker.... You really think some rain is gonna stop the Packers from scoring? Hell Ponder alone at QB might be good for a pick 6 in itself

You always say I'm your bitch but yet I rule your ass in poker.... You really think some rain is gonna stop the Packers from scoring? Hell Ponder alone at QB might be good for a pick 6 in itself

I think that Green Bay may unsuccessfully try to run the ball yet again this week. Might get behind early and score about 21 points. Vikings absolutely need to give Cordarelle Patterson at least 4-5 rushing attempts and he'll eat GB defense up. Final prediction GB 20-Vikings 17

I bet the rats and over 47 on Monday thinking it would go up. The rats are 15-4-1 vs the vikes here, Rodgers has averaged 309.8 the last 9 against these guys. The over is 10 out of the last 13, 5 out of the last 7. But I'm thinking about betting off the total because of the rains. I'm a firm believer in weather and totals... Thoughts?

I think that Green Bay may unsuccessfully try to run the ball yet again this week. Might get behind early and score about 21 points. Vikings absolutely need to give Cordarelle Patterson at least 4-5 rushing attempts and he'll eat GB defense up. Final prediction GB 20-Vikings 17

Good thoughts tho think you're underestimating your team. The Vikes will give up big plays on the ground or air. doesn't matter. And from what I've noticed when down they panic which leads to possible more scores on defense. Patterson's trick plays will last a whole few games before teams spy on him and shut it down. Think its at that point now for it.

Back