The Truth Is Out There
2-2 (+0.75)

Mixed bag in the first week.

Dropping this one early.

Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs

The play...

Chiefs ML -163 (3 to win 1.84)

Light chalk.

Paying to see how that stiff Manning holds up against KC's ferocious pass rush.

'Situationally' the numbers say the ML hits at a much greater rate. Will ride.

Do believe they cover though.

:shake:

Unlikely the 'squares' are lining up to fade Peyton given all the sexy numbers floating around out there.

Making the 'fivehead' a dog in a divisional game says a lot, imo. Dude almost never gets points in these tilts.

Books hanging points out there with the greatest regular season QB of our generation vs Alex Smith. Please. You even get it at plus money.

Believe this is only the 7th time in 77 career divisional games that Manning has received points (3-3 SU and ATS in the previous 6).

When favored he's 57-13 SU (37-31-2 ATS).

Peyton 1-6 SU (3-4 ATS) in his last 7 games when 'dogged'.

If KC has a game circled, it's this one.

Lost amongst the Peyton trends is Alex Smith's solid record when laying points as the home QB (24-7 SU, 21-10 ATS).

Doncos also carrying a few key injuries from Week 1 and are on a short turnaround.

To reiterate from last week's Thursday thread, 'You'll go halfway broke betting the Thursday night dog'. Especially on the ML.

Divisional home favorites are 40-14 SU on Thursday.

My radar hardly firing so take it for what it's worth.

gl emkee, its what i'm leaning to as well. Only concern is that Denver D, but I think the Chiefs can still do enough on O, they have the guys to do it. Cant say that on the other side w that o-line and banged up Rb...

gl emkee, its what i'm leaning to as well. Only concern is that Denver D, but I think the Chiefs can still do enough on O, they have the guys to do it. Cant say that on the other side w that o-line and banged up Rb...

Thanks Tito.

Few injuries on the defensive end as well for the Doncos. Bolden who is also their returner probably won't play and neither will DE Jackson.

If KC are ever to make the leap in order to dethrone Peyton from getting that AFC West crown then it starts tonight.

Home fave overall is 81-24 SU (60-41-4 ATS) on Thursday.

We shall see.

Something i need to do but dont, treat NFL games like baseball and play moneyline ..

Hell to be honest i never look at the moneyline ...

A weakness in my game..

GL

Doncs scored 28 points in just over 4 minutes of actual game play.

Was a blur but totally NFL, when it fucks you - it fucks you good. The margins are just so slim in this sport.

Is the worst 'situational' sport betting-wise unlike the NBA which is the best by a mile.

That being said will get it all back on Sunday.

Back