emkee

The Truth Is Out There
14-12 (-1.83)

Got one right on Monday.

Getting this one early.

Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers

The play...

Seahawks -5.5 -115 (2.3 to win 2)

Incoherent, random thoughts and reasoning in a bit.

:popcorn:

Giving the Hags one last chance in a season defining game for them granted it's only Week 7.

Hags just lost back to back against two of the better teams in the league (Cincy and Carolina, combined record 11-0).

They were ahead in both games meaning they have the ability/talent but are lacking focus at key moments.

This current Hags team may not be good enough to beat the leagues better teams (for now anyway).

But I think they have what it takes to handle the league's lesser teams.

Teams of championship pedigree generally respond when folks are getting down on them.

Hags have the pedigree but are just lacking the belief/execution at the end of games.

Now they get a bad Niners team on a high after they squeaked out a home win vs the shitty Ravens after previously dropping 4-straight.

'Circle the Wagons' game for the Hags, imo. Niners should get trucked.

Also taking the better QB/coaching combo on a short week is never a bad thing.

Only thing going for the Niners is that overrated revenge thingy.

Elo has this spread at 3, Power Index has it at 7. Big difference but lean on the PI rankings a little more. Elo more of a SU predictor.

Could be dead wrong but I'll play it how I see it.

Last edited:
Bobby Wagner should also be back. Was K.J. Wright playing in Wagner's spot that blew the coverage on the game-winning play by Carolina.

Thanks fellas.

Krap has been on the end of some sound beatings after throwing for 300+ yards.

Krap also 1-5 SU (0-6 ATS) against Seattle, has thrown three touchdowns and nine interceptions and has a 54.1 passer rating.

Loving the card this week, just need to translate it into a few wins.

Upcoming SNF game is set up well for a decent sized play.

Last edited:
Krap 0-4 SU and ATS last 4 on 5 or less days rest.

Cheaty Petey 5-0 ATS on Thursday.

'Losing' away faves are 7-2 SU and ATS in division games vs an opponent off a win since 2009.

Home dogs off a home dog win are 1-6 SU and ATS in division games since 2012.

BAR, Farm...

:shake::cheers3:

Away faves with an equal record to their opponent are 9-2 SU and ATS in division games since 2012.

(5-1 SU and ATS if the opponent is off a home dog win).

Trends somewhat of a dying thing in the NFL but throwing them out there anyway as some of them carry a little merit.

You've better line than I do, GL tonight Emkee :cheers3:

Thanks.

7 the key number here.

Since 1989...

206 games have ended with exactly a 5-point margin.

356 games with a 6-point margin.

579 games with a 7-point margin.

Thanks man.

Couple of decent plays brewing for Sunday. Waiting for the spreads to settle down along with the injury feedback from the Friday practices.

Loved this one too. Nice hit and great trends you shared. Thanks and congrats. Looking forward to your thoughts on the card.

Back