Thursday Night Football (Week Seven)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
8-14 (-14.29)

Grinding away (2-1 last week).

Light game tonight but think I've found a couple of big plays on Sunday to help get my shit back in the black.

New York Jets at New England Patriots

The play...

Patriots -9.5 (2.08 to win 2)

Thoughts in a bit.

:shake:

Tommy Uggs been on fire since Bellyache questioned his manhood and benched him late against KC. Seems that blowout was the best thing to happen to the Pats.

Tommy rolling and the Jets make QB's look real good this season (Jets right there with the Skins by my fantasy numbers at getting shit on by whichever QB they face). Pats' O-line has looked great the last 2 weeks so I don't see him on his ass as much as a lot of peeps think. Geno more likely to eat turf tonight, dude has been under pressure every game.

Jets have never been able to handle TE's and it ain't gonna change on a short week. Gronk should feast.

Worst passing unit in the NFL up against the #3 passing defense.

Geno turns shit over in perfect conditions so tonight's weather forecast definitely isn't gonna help him (Pats #2 in turnover margin).

Ridley out means 1 or 2 less fumbles for the Pats, not buying into him being that big of a loss. White is the future of this franchise.

Home faves on Thursday win and cover at about a 67% point clip.

NFL is prone to fuckery especially on late night primetime tilts but I gotta play what's in front of me and the Jets are a really, really bad football team. The numbers do not lie.

Last edited:
Back