Thursday Night Football (Week One)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Record goes here...

Traditionally have to play the season opener.

Mixed bag the last few seasons as the NFL gets softer and the randomness increases.

Goal is 30+ units.

Is what it is.

Kansas City Chiefs at New England Patriots

The play...

Patriots -8 -110 (2.2 to win 2)

Thoughts a little later.

:shake:

Pats a better team than last season, KC about the same and Fat Andy is still the coach.

Bill Beli-ache with months to prep is the anti-Butch Jones for those that watched Monday's college shit-fest.

Dude will have New England ready in Part 2 of 'Fuck Roger Goodell'.

Can't see anything less than another Super Bowl appearance for the Pats this season.

Pats won't be taking the Queefs lightly in Game numero uno.

Week 1 is about the tried and true with one of the better 'trends' in effect for this game...

Put teams on fade in Week 1 that won 10+ games the season prior and are dogged on the road to start the season.

Teams in this spot hitting below 28% since the turn of the millennium.

Pats hitting at about 65% as a TD+ home fave the last 4 years as well.

Tommy Uggs by 20.

How many times has KC lost by more than 8 points w/ Andy, and what has he done career ATS as the big dog (no pun intended)?

How many times has KC lost by more than 8 points w/ Andy, and what has he done career ATS as the big dog (no pun intended)?

2-1 ATS as a dog of 7+ but hasn't been a 'big dog' since Week 2 of the 2014 season.

I'm seeing 8 times they've lost by 8+ in Andy's tenure.

Pats make a statement with their 40 year old QB either way.

Spread is telling or inflated, guess we'll find out Thursday night.

Some funky movement on the line, welcome it.

Got as high as 10.5 in some spots but never lower than 8.

My ELO has 6, advanced spread was 7.

1st week of the season all good, Queefs getting more love on the web imo.

Like my position.

I like New England but the number is a bit scary for me. Have them in a parlay though.

BOL emkee.

Thanks fellas.

Gonna lean with the spread being telling as opposed to inflated having looked at the lines of Week 1 since the early 90's.

We shall see...

Back