Thursday Night Football (Week Fifteen)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
25-28 (-7.62)

2-2 last week.

Both losses being brutal 'moosejobs'.

Arizona Cardinals at St Louis Rams

The play...

Rams -4.5 +100 (2.3 to win 2.3)

Beat-up team with a struggling offense up against arguably the best defense in the NFL right now on a short week.

Since Week 11, the Rams are allowing just 8.5 points per game and winning the turnover battle by forcing opponents to cough up the ball three times per game - both of which are leading the league.

This is St Loo's Superbowl (Natty televised game against the division leader) and a chance to show the nation they are a young team on the rise.

Teams with a winning percentage of 0.75 or more and a road dog in a divisional game are 5-12 ATS (1-16 SU) since 2010.

Teams that won SU as a home dog and are now playing in their next game as a road dog of 3 or more are 16-39-1 ATS (6-50 SU) since 2010.

Fading line movement has been the way to go this season but I think it's a valid move this time.

:shake:

GL--- hard to believe betting against the sheep is now a sharp play.. think you are on right side but that line got away from me..

GL Emkee....Good points on the Rams. I like the UNDER here as well, but will play the Cards at 6.

BAR, Spurrier...

:shake:

GL--- hard to believe betting against the sheep is now a sharp play.. think you are on right side but that line got away from me..

Thanks Tee.

By the looks of things though not even those alleged sharp-edged dudes are interested in the Cardinals tonight.

Going by the 'numbers' (Stanton's road digits, recent performances and projected performance) this lines actual apex is 7 (should have opened at 4), so still some extremely minuscule value with the Lambs.

Back