Thursday Night Football (Week Eight)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
10-16 (-11.76)

Grinding.

Dissected this game a ton and in-turn am going against everything I previously stood for.

San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos

The play...

Broncos -7.5 (2 units)

Thoughts in a bit.

:shake:

Like to hear them,

That game back last year is in my head...and like the KC game earlier this year where they kept Manning off the field.

Had the same game in my head BAR but Ryan Mathews went HAM in that game. You can't beat (or hang) with Denver if you have no rush attack and right now the Bolts don't have one. Last 2 weeks the backend of the SD defense have got lit up by Carr and Alex Smith and the O-line has leaks. Only thing going against Denver is the emotional letdown factor off 5-heads big game, this game is for the division lead though so surely the Doncs are up for it. Bolts snuck up and caught them napping last season which doesn't bode well for SD this time around. Too easy to take the points, imo given how SD has played 'em. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and I have been a fair bit this season, just don't see this Bolts' crew in their current form hanging with the best team in the AFC at this point in time.

Emkee you at all concerned about Denver being on a short week? I'm liking bolts 1h +6.5 for that exact reason

Was concerned but SD is on a short week also and more banged-up than the Broncos. Hate the line movement though.

Before the game w the 49ers, Peyton was talking about and focusing on both games together. 49ers and Charger games, thought that was interesting. Personally don't think the letdown or short rest angle works here.

bol emkee

Thanks Tito.

Chance for the Doncs to claim total ownership of the division tonight. Also find it unlikely Peyton will look past the Bolts.

Back