Thursday Night Football! Thoughts, Concerns, Plays Welcomed Here!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
If we REALLY looked behind the curtain At OZ...We would have known Sunday's Play Was Minny, Monday's Play Was Seattle. Line was too small at 3 in Dallas, and line was too large for Seattle that owns Santa Clara recently and a veteran QB. So Where does that leave us tonight?!

Pitts +3 (Juiced) @ Cleveland.
Over/Under 41.5
Pitt +130
Cleveland -150

Pitt TT 19.5
Cleve TT 21/21.5

With Pitt Looking Better Each Week, And Cleveland Stuck In The Mud...
I think I have a handle on who will win...What are your thoughts CTG?!
---Vap

:shake:

Yea as a Steelers Fan I want the Steelers to win, but on the road I have concerns. Defense travels, but offense can be iffy. However, I'm not sure the Defense is as good against the run.

Rams have not been running well.
Indianapolis likes to run but isn't the greatest running team.
So those games the Steelers have been able to shut down the run.

If you look at the teams the Steelers lost to this season, it's been New England (Throw that one out), Seattle, San Francisco, and Baltimore.
Sea,SF, and Baltimore all have fairly good running games. All 3 losses were by 4 points or less. losing DE Tuitt has really hurt Steeler's ability to stop the run.
If Cleveland chooses to run more than pass they most likely will win. If they try to pass too much, Baker-Mayfield will get pummelled into the ground with that poor O-line. Problem has been Kitchens refuses to rely on Chubb and would like Baker-Mayfield to sling it all over the place.

Defensively, the Steelers are stronger, but it just feels like one of those trap games of yesteryear like Steelers vs Raiders last year or losing to the Jaguars 2017 with Bortles (TWICE!).

I'm leaning over the 41.5, but the Steelers offense leaves much to be desired. If the Defense scores that's how the game goes over.

Steelers:

17-3 SU in their last 20 night games

26-3-1 SU in their last 30 games vs Cleveland

8-1-1 ATS in their last 10 as a dog

NFL first year Head Coaches on a short week are:

13-23-1 ATS since 2012 ... at Home they are 6-13-1 ATS

The last time Cleveland beat Pittsburgh was October of 2014

Since 1995, the Steelers have a 36-6-1 record vs. Cleveland

I don’t get this line at all. First thought is the wrong team is favored. Seems too easy and it’s keeping me off Pit for now.

I don’t get this line at all. First thought is the wrong team is favored. Seems too easy and it’s keeping me off Pit for now.

Yea I agree. I can't pick a side, but i still the Over has some value but prob play it small just to have something on the game.

Perhaps In-game I'll grab a side. Problem is I'll be flipping between the Pitt/Cle and Pitt/NC game LOL.

With Pitt D, And Not The Greatest Offense. Browns average less than 20 a game...
Under 42 seems very plausible...

Weird how so many people are on Pitt but Cleveland is favored and the line isn't moving. I'm going with Cleveland and their running game

Back