Thursday Night Football Indy@Houston. Thoughts And More...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All. At first glance I'm thinking (Like the other prime time games) We have a winner hiding tonight, we just have to find it.
Indy is juiced at +3.5 down from +5.5. Who didn't like Indy getting 5.5? Indy has a decent "D" and Houston had a hard time scoring against Balt, (Not That They Didn't Have Chances Early) But throw out the Balt game and how'd they look last 5 games?

Over/Under Steady At 46.

Indy 21-TT
Hous 24.5-TT

As I see it, (And I love a good ML Dog play) After watching Houston's poor play vs Balt, people gonna jump on the Indy train...But I think Houston bounces back and covers the number...

Let's Hear Ya CTG! What Do YOU Think?!

:shake:

Taking Indy +3.5

Watson a little banged up and so is his o-line. Their defensive line has been trash since the lost of JJ Watt. Brissett getting a lot of time to throw and the rushing game to get yardage. His o-line was invested in to protecting Luck before he came in.

I agree with above.Texans have NE on schedule next as well..And lastly coaching mismatch, enough said.

I’m on Indy +4, TT O20.5 (-130) & some change on ML

I see the same kinda talk that I saw when people here said Dallas was gonna crush Minnesota and 9ers will Trounce Seattle.... Hmmm.

I see the same kinda talk that I saw when people here said Dallas was gonna crush Minnesota and 9ers will Trounce Seattle.... Hmmm.
What up mang. We got some good prime time games on tap, amirite? This gonna be a real good, entertaining week. Man, I kinda been keeping up with you in these threads and following your angles on the teams you mentioned. I feel you on the H-Town bounce-back and people jumping on the Indy bandwagon. However, I think you might be getting a little caught up comparing this game to other games like Dallas/Minny right there.

Looking at it from a sheer power ranking angle, nobody should have been surprised when Minny beat Dallas - big power ranking disparity. There's another game I'm missing that was a power ranking disparity too. But this game sees two teams that are pretty even based on power ranking numbers, so much so that it should probably come down to HFA on the number. I think that key number with the hook looks pretty good, especially with the Colts' success versus Texans, historically.

What closed me on the Colts though - the mileage on the Texans the L3 weeks. Colts been playing at home sleeping in their own beds a little over two weeks while the Texans have been world-travelers. Plus, those were some BIG dudes knocking the Texans around on Sunday. Texans endured some hits, and this is a short turnaround, especially with the travel home from the east coast. No way they're not still bruised-up from that physical game four days ago.

Frank Reich's short career has seen success versus the Texans, but also against the AFC South in general. Dude is 8-2 in division games, losing by margins of 3 and 6, and 3-0 as the division underdog. I think that's why BM's opener of +6 got pounced on so quickly.

One last thing I don't really know what to do with - it's the second meeting of the season and Colts have played four games since then, compared to the Texans who've played only three games + the bye since their last meeting. Not sure if that impacts anything though, but it still feels like a "more comfortable" schedule for the Colts since their last meeting - a more comfortable path to get where they're at since their last meeting. So it feels like Frank Reich riding in from easy street, while Bill O'Brien been riding a roller coaster recently & getting steam rolled, so to speak.

Good Stuff @austinhous! I can see where your coming from, and yeah, getting 3.5 in a rivalry, for first place game, probably would/should/could come down to a FG. I'm jealous for those that got 5.5! Haha!

Now...I'm SURE they (Colts) looked at tape to see what worked so well for Balt. Yes, a part of me can see The Colts winning outright. I wonder what the line would be if Houston played better/beat Balt?!

As always, with a line like this, I'll wait to see where it moves (Or Doesn't) And where the juice is, (Or isn't) Thanks for your write up! That's why I like to throw these out here for the prime rime match-ups.

I agree with above.Texans have NE on schedule next as well..And lastly coaching mismatch, enough said.

I’m on Indy +4, TT O20.5 (-130) & some change on ML
NE on deck means nothing to Houston . If Houston losses tonight they can pretty much kiss the playoffs goodbye.

Looks like TY Hilton is going to be playing and for some reason he absolutely owns the texans .. colts are 1-7 (ish) in games that TY doesn’t play , with last week being the 1st win. That stat is kind of crazy , I’m sure it’s
Mostly coincidental, but it is not coincidental that TY adds an extra dynamic to the colts offensive and makes it more difficult for Houston to sell out in stopping the run which they did last meeting this year and the colts ended up throwing all over them .

I want to take Houston Bc of the short wk and I think the colts have less margin for error , but You are just burning money if you bet against the colts in an AFC South game, especially as an underdog .

Wow looks like Indy backers may be in trouble..TY Hilton expected to play and and line moving away...a Colts cover and Texans ml looks likely..

Yuge gm for the AFC South tonight

Texans still have 2 gms vs Titans after the Colts @ home tonight

Titans play the Jags this weekend and still have Hou twice and Indy on the road.

Indy has Hou tonight, Titans at home & @ Jax

Jax has @ Titans (this weekend), Indy at home

The AFC South is really anyone's for the taking.
These Division Games are YUGE.

Saying that I think Hou ML is the play tonight. Just my 2cents

The last game these two teams played look like a cigar under and then all of a sudden points. I’m just not sure either team has a good enough running game to run clock.

TY Hilton is going to be playing and for some reason he absolutely owns the texans .. colts are 1-7 (ish) in games that TY doesn’t play , with last week being the 1st win. That stat is kind of crazy , I’m sure it’s Mostly coincidental
How are you memphis? What's up brother. Yo, the participation of Jacoby Brissett - and moreso Darius Leonard, have had wayyy more impact than TY playing, yet the media never mention anything about the impact of key defensive players being injured for some reason. I will tell you, that 0-7 was being plastered all over television last week with no regard to whether or not both Brissett and Leonard also participated in those 7 games - a majority of which they didn't - which was a huge factor in those seven losses. That was the worst betting angle I've seen in a while.. but ESPN/NFL Network/etc put it into their crawl, fed it to casual fans, and had everyone eating it up like crazy. It's dumbfounding the amount of pure crap these sports "news" outlets spew sometimes, instead of actual information that really matters.

LOL actually Strahan just mentioned "Leonard and the Colts" specifically - first thing he said when he opened FOX's broadcast right now. So big ups to Strahan for doing that. Because he's right. He a defensive player too! That's what it is!! See? Even Strahan knows that Leonard has been overlooked! Ah man that's good stuff. Anyway BOL to everyone tonight!

How are you memphis? What's up brother. Yo, the participation of Jacoby Brissett - and moreso Darius Leonard, have had wayyy more impact than TY playing, yet the media never mention anything about the impact of key defensive players being injured for some reason. I will tell you, that 0-7 was being plastered all over television last week with no regard to whether or not both Brissett and Leonard also participated in those 7 games - a majority of which they didn't - which was a huge factor in those seven losses. That was the worst betting angle I've seen in a while.. but ESPN/NFL Network/etc put it into their crawl, fed it to casual fans, and had everyone eating it up like crazy. It's dumbfounding the amount of pure crap these sports "news" outlets spew sometimes, instead of actual information that really matters.
Ohh Def don’t put much stock in the TY stat I was just spewing thoughts . That is over his entire career so including ALuck days and pre Leonard

I’m a under backer tonight

These losers on NFL network 3/4 picked Texans. Tony Gonzalez saying Watson will put up 4-5 touchdowns himself....the fuck.

Back