Thursday Night Football Discussion

Ravens are good, but catching >2TD’s on a Thursday night game with a team that can score a bit is tempting.

Jets with lots of injuries. Gonna be Ravens or no play. This Ravens team is on a mission n Killer instinct.

Little concerned about Lamar’s health. Will they limit his running? Would not be surprised.

Jets TT unders worth a look. Being this banged up off an emotional walk-off win, short week on the road against a very unique defense and probably won’t be in control of the game script. Could be a really ugly night for Darnold.

Yea even though it's ugly...I'm looking at the Money Line for Baltimore...a lot of juice though.
Could go small the other way at around +770 for Jets...for any other team would be good value but ...uhhhhh seems highly unlikely.

Maybe In-game if the Jets got the ball first and scored could get a better Baltimore ML IDK..

Last edited:
Balt has 2 tough divisional games on deck, Including a revenge game at Cleveland and hated rival Pit at home. They obviously have to keep winning to secure the 1 seed but this is the least important game remaining on their schedule. Get a win and get out healthy is most likely the plan.

I laid the 16 and took Jets 1h under 6.5.

I think the Jets get their doors blown off. People seem to be trying too hard seeking angles to not take what’s obvious.

Balt has 2 tough divisional games on deck, Including a revenge game at Cleveland and hated rival Pit at home. They obviously have to keep winning to secure the 1 seed but this is the least important game remaining on their schedule. Get a win and get out healthy is most likely the plan.

Agreed. Baltimore holds the #1 seed and actually have a game up on New England. Even if they end up tied. Baltimore wins based on a head to head game.
While Pittsburgh is a Rival at Game 17....As long as Baltimore holds the #1 seed, they'll most likely rest Jackson Game 17 and others. No need to get someone injured right before the playoffs in a heated rivalry that means nothing as far as standings.

I think the only issue with 16 is the Backdoor cover in the 4th Qtr that happens sometimes once Baltimore starts pulling Regulars. That happened to me with the Houston/New England game where Houston had the huge lead and then let New England get 2 quick TDs with the last TD being aggravatingly bad as Houston was playing touch football at one point.

I took the 17 with the Jets. The one thing the Jets do well is stop the run so I think they can limit Lamar and his throwing doesn't scare me despite the Jets having no secondary at all. I expect something like a 13-10 Ravens win but I expect the Jets to keep it close.

I took Jets +10 for the first half. Just think they will be a bit more conservative with Lamar out of the gate

Back