Thursday Night Football Chargers @ Raiders. Thoughts And Concerns Welcome...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Raiders "D" Is Banged The Fuck Up! Chargers TT 24.5 OVER
Raiders TT Is 5-0 Last 5 Weeks! Raiders TT OVER 23.5
Raiders/Chargers OVER 48.5 (See Above...)
Raiders +1.5 -109 And ML +100... I'll Take The Home Team, VS A Team That Think Their Shit Don't Stink Cause They Just Beat GB...
Thoughts CTG?!
:shake:

I doubt LAC are that high on themselves after one win vs GB. They are still underperforming by most expectations. I was impressed with Gordon this week. He finally looks to be playing himself into shape. Tough game but will be looking to back LAC in some fashion. GL

I believe raiders have hit overs in there games 4 straight times (off memory), but they play at a slow pace actually... and so does LA. So be cautious

LAC was the biggest disappointment in the league until last week imo, but they are getting healthier. Saw that Sunday with Ingram teaming with Bosa eating Rodgers who was playing damn good football and has a pretty highly-ranked OL.

Doesn't look like Derwin James will be back, but Carr is a get-it-out-quick guy and that may limit scoring opportunities if he's worried about the passrush

I haven't seen Carr being scared for the first time in almost two years.
Gruden has set up plays designed to get the ball out of his hands quick.
Jacobs seems to be running better each week.

I haven't seen Carr being scared for the first time in almost two years.
Gruden has set up plays designed to get the ball out of his hands quick.
Jacobs seems to be running better each week.

Carr with this oline has been fantastic

Jacob's running is opening up so much for the receivers

Gruden has been on such a heater calling games, using the tight ends, not just waller well

My biggest reason for confidence in raiders is twofold

There were stories last week that they were getting their biggest offensive install since the season started, I think it was done that way to basically carry that over to this short week, so they didn't need to rush more for the 2 day period before the game

Raiders O line has shown against denver and chicago they can gameplan and handle for a big time pass rush, even one with two studs

So I think they move the ball, completely with you on the overs

Chargers I am less confident in because I just dont see rivers in the class of the QBs that have lit up the raiders this year

My guy danny orlovsky said staff played maybe the best game from a qb hes seen in a loss in 2 years

Chargers in division road games:

7-2-1 ATS (78%) last 10 games

Oakland after a win:

4-11-0 SU (27%) last 15 games
3-12-0 ATS (20%) last 15 games

Chargers on Thursdays:

7-2-0 ATS last 10 seasons

It just feels like this is classic Chargers where they make their big run now after a terrible start.

Chargers in division road games:

7-2-1 ATS (78%) last 10 games

Oakland after a win:

4-11-0 SU (27%) last 15 games
3-12-0 ATS (20%) last 15 games

Chargers on Thursdays:

7-2-0 ATS last 10 seasons

Some other trends worth mentioning;

Under is 6-1 in Chargers last 7 games on grass.
Under is 7-1 in Chargers last 8 games overall.
Under is 10-2 in Chargers last 12 vs. AFC West.
Under is 5-2 in Chargers last 7 road games.
Under is 38-16-1 in Chargers last 55 games following a straight up win.
Under is 6-1-1 in Raiders last 8 vs. AFC.
Under is 20-6 in Raiders last 26 vs. AFC West.
Under is 11-5 in Raiders last 16 home games.
Under is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings.
Under is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings in Oakland.

:cheers3:

Yeah, I'm gonna go against the whole home team on Thursday theory because these guys are not that far away, are playing better D, and take the Bolts.

The trends point to an under, and I'm gonna ride that too.

Good luck to all...

Those are a lot of trends to the Under...yikes.

Last two home games for Raiders went over the number, and the home game before that the Chiefs just took the pedal off and decided to stop scoring.

4 of the last 5 Raider games have gone into the 50's or 60's ...one exception was the Bears game (45 pts).

The Chargers new commitment to the run may be an issue? I think I read Rivers had the lowest attempts of the season last week w the emphasis on running. But I'd hope they would look to exploit the Raiders defensive weakness? Chargers coaching doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.
Raiders can run on the Chargers and Waller should be big for their pass game tonight, get it out quickly to avoid ingram and bosa. I think Henry and Ekeler are going to be big in passing game for Chargers, I have receiving props on those 3 guys as well.

Thursday games lend themselves to Unders I believe, so theres that, but still going w Ov 48 for reg play.

It just feels like this is classic Chargers where they make their big run now after a terrible start.

I'm getting that feeling as well. They are getting healthier and I think they should have no problem moving the ball against this defense.

Raiders "D" Is Banged The Fuck Up! Chargers TT 24.5 OVER
Raiders TT Is 5-0 Last 5 Weeks! Raiders TT OVER 23.5
Raiders/Chargers OVER 48.5 (See Above...)
Raiders +1.5 -109 And ML +100... I'll Take The Home Team, VS A Team That Think Their Shit Don't Stink Cause They Just Beat GB...
Thoughts CTG?!
:shake:

Seeing things pretty well you were

Great night mate

As a hater of all things AFC West besides my boys, the Raiders are a fun bunch to watch and almost root for. That robot who plays QB on the other hand is easy to root against.

Back