Thursday Night Football 11/6

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
48-39 NFL

I'm pounding

Denver +3
Denver ML +155

This line is laughable. Denver wins straight up.

Rock on brothers :cheers::cheers:

I must ask, so here goes. What's so enthralling about Denver on the road? Browns got beat by the third best team in the AFC by my estimation on Sunday, no shame in that.

I must ask, so here goes. What's so enthralling about Denver on the road? Browns got beat by the third best team in the AFC by my estimation on Sunday, no shame in that.

The Broncos, despite their horrible showing their last couple of games, are still the leaders in the AFC West. This is their first of their next 2 road games with Atlanta next. I would call it a must win in order to stay in the lead. The only thing I'm nervous about is that Quinn is starting in the QB position for the Browns and he might exploit the Bronco's banged up defense. There's alot of stuff going on with the Browns internally right now and whether that comes into play or not is just a guess. The books are pretty much calling it even if you take away the home field advantage but I still think that Denver has the edge with the more experienced QB. Cutler will put points up and get the cover. Also, Cleveland has the 28th ranked rushing defense and I think Ryan Torain will see alot of action on the ground now that Pittman and Andre Hall are on IR. It's his chance to shine. Quinn is a second year QB and will have to have his best performance tonight to get the trust of his team. I believe it will be a battle with Denver getting the backdoor cover and win.

Maybe my comment of the line being laughable was a little extreme but I can see a straight up win by Denver. :shake:

shark, have you taken into account the fact the Broncos had to travel on short rest and home teams weeknights are usually more fired up and this is also a must-win for the Browns as well ?

Like you said the Broncos is still atop the AFC West while the Browns can't afford to fall too far behind. I actually like to see Quinn in there instead of the all-or-nothing Anderson. The Browns needs a game manager and not a gunslinger.

I am still on the fence about this one, just thought I'd give my reasons why the Browns may emerge victorious.

shark, have you taken into account the fact the Broncos had to travel on short rest and home teams weeknights are usually more fired up and this is also a must-win for the Browns as well ?

Like you said the Broncos is still atop the AFC West while the Browns can't afford to fall too far behind. I actually like to see Quinn in there instead of the all-or-nothing Anderson. The Browns needs a game manager and not a gunslinger.

I am still on the fence about this one, just thought I'd give my reasons why the Browns may emerge victorious.

I agree canabiz, the Browns are home and all but I see Denver as a wounded dog that's been cornered. Miami embarrased them at home. They will play emotional football in prime time Thursday Night. Just a good feeling I have for Denver here. :shake:

I don't want to rain on your parade, as your "good feeling" for a side usually pay off, but does that minus 11 turnover ratio for Denver spook ya at all? Just trying to get some discussion goin'

I don't want to rain on your parade, as your "good feeling" for a side usually pay off, but does that minus 11 turnover ratio for Denver spook ya at all? Just trying to get some discussion goin'
It spooks me alot but I honestly believe Denver makes a huge turnaround tonight. This is exactly why I'm addicted to this freakin business we call gambling. Is it possible that a team that started 3-0 can get back to basics after a couple of embarrasing loses? You betcha. It happens all the time. I just think Denver is being under estimated here. The bookies know that, and I know that. Usually that makes me some of this money;haha. And dont worry about raining on my parade. I love walking in the rain

you may be right, shark and it's the only way i'd play it, but i think the line makes sense...how do you make den favs here?

any thoughts on the total?

thanks shark...figured i'd point out one thing. regardless of how effectively the browns have ran the ball, when jamal lewis gets 20+ carries, they are 3-0. when he doesn't they are 0-5. i expect lewis to get about 30 carries with denver's defense and brady making his first start...fwiw. that is one of the things that kept me off of denver...bol

i like your chances with the guy in my avatar on the right at the helm

also fwiw, braylon, kellen, and sean jones were seen out late last night by a buddy of mine. that explains a lot about this season...

also fwiw, braylon, kellen, and sean jones were seen out late last night by a buddy of mine. that explains a lot about this season...
Man, If that's true then coach Crennel has lost his control over this group. It just doesn't sound like something you want to do unless they are so over confident they will beat Denver that they actually dont give a shit and I don't think that's the case. :hang:

i think it has been clear to cleveland fans for quite some time that he has no control over this group. complete lack of discipline and indecision on this team is what is holding it back. and i know people spew off rumors all the time, but this is definitely true. reliable source that has no reason to lie. he didn't confirm that they were drinking because they were upstairs, but he said they were definitely there for at the very least 4 hours, maybe later -- he had left. what could you possibly be doing at sushi rock for 4 hours + that would be anything but destructive? ridiculous and disheartening. and it just happens to be 3 guys i had already wanted gone because of their actions and/or play.

We share the same side tonight.. Usually works out well when that happens... See we are both 9 games over .500 on the year also...lets take it to 20..:cheers:

bol Spanish - I think I'm gonna throw a small bit at the ML too, rookie QB, it's the Browns...like the U too

bol Spanish - I think I'm gonna throw a small bit at the ML too, rookie QB, it's the Browns...like the U too

Good luck Tito. Not so much because it's the Browns and Quinn for QB, I just think the Broncos are gonna play hard tonight. I think the defense is gonna step it up big time. :cheers:

I also thought the line was off when I saw it but u know me, thats why i like clev, just wish there was morte den money lol

Good win shark , i also won on the 1st qtr with denver, but wished i played the moneyline on denver or denver 2nd half- but a win is a win-

good hit

Sammy, good to hear you cashed in bud. :cheers:

Shark the funny thing is that as a bettor when you bet and things go your way you get the breaks and the wins and it feels good.
The other way is you bet and things dont go your way and you lose the bet-

I prefer the first way bettor, its nice to win for sure

Shark the funny thing is that as a bettor when you bet and things go your way you get the breaks and the wins and it feels good.
The other way is you bet and things dont go your way and you lose the bet-

I prefer the first way bettor, its nice to win for sure
There were alot of breaks for Denver in that second half for sure but Denver never gave up. Thats what separates the men from the boys. Cutler sucked the first half and even handed them 7 points with that INT but as much as he sucked, he kept flinging it and made the plays. This time, I'll take the breaks for a win cause in the begining of the season all the breaks were going against me. So there. haha

Back