Thursday Night Football...10/27...Balt @ Tampa...Wait...What Are The Odds?!

Opener I saw on DK was TB -1.5, this has now flipped to Baltimore -1. I quickly threw Baltimore into a teaser at +7.5.

This line just threw me for a loop! It's one of those lines that feel like if it's too good to be true it probably is.

I know we were down on tampa coming into the year which obviously has proven correct the ppl who were, but I think it would be a mistake to get too far down and sell all the stock. At the moment they right in the mix with the rest the mediocre trash in this league, saints not anywhere close to what i thought they could be so tampa is prob still gonna win this division. I think there enough talent on both sides, Bowles knows defense and has plenty of talent on that side, I still kinda think Brady and the oc will figure it out to a extent. Unless Brady is just so distracted w life shit, maybe? I don’t think ravens are any better really, their defensive backs have shown you can light them the hell up blowing all kinds of leads to good offenses! They don’t have much at wr, especially when/if Bateman banged up, their run game is decent cause lamar but bucs can stop the run when they want to. I dunno here, I’m sure I won’t be betting this game, line doesn’t surprise me cause I think if you really honest bout this league or these 2 teams you see there not a ton of difference to where the outcome is a given. Flip a coin here, if bucs figure out some protection Brady could throw for 350 on this team, bucs d could show some pride and make it tough for ravens to run. I’m not even sure if this thing really high scoring or really low, tough game to predict on a Thursday night no less.

Back