Thursday Night Discussion

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
You know you're gonna bet it, but who do you like? I like G Tech. Thoughts later.

Might as well get some chatter going now. :cheers3:

A little scary that GTECH is getting so much love (very popular dog), but have to lean that way.

BLANG has GT +9.5 as his 'free pick'.

As a Clemson fan I am not touching this game. We've historically struggled in ATL but this GT is not nearly as good as their record.

If we get the Clemson offense that I think is going to finally show up, this could be over by half. If we play like we did v auburn this will be a 3 of game in the third.

Gun to head I like Clemson finally showing why they were suppose to have the best O in the country.

As a Clemson fan I am not touching this game. We've historically struggled in ATL but this GT is not nearly as good as their record.

If we get the Clemson offense that I think is going to finally show up, this could be over by half. If we play like we did v auburn this will be a 3 of game in the third.

Gun to head I like Clemson finally showing why they were suppose to have the best O in the country.

That's why this spread is somewhat telling, imo.

Jackets haven't been a double-digit home dog since 2004 (+14 vs Miami, GT lost 27-3).

Biggest home dog they've been since then and prior to tonight was +8 v Georgia in 2009.

Back