Thursday Night Action

Sleezy E what’s up man?! Wasn’t sure if you were referring to a CTG username in your post but here we are. Good to see you’ve been well. UK is dominating but I made some back last week against em.
I always play prime time nfl games but stayed off this. Trash game. Just take my Chiefs SB champs. We need a side Venmo bet for when we beat up on who Dey.
When you hitting up KC next? I know bear has been out to your neck of the woods. You’ve gotta have some excuse to come back??

Sleezy E what’s up man?! Wasn’t sure if you were referring to a CTG username in your post but here we are. Good to see you’ve been well. UK is dominating but I made some back last week against em.
I always play prime time nfl games but stayed off this. Trash game. Just take my Chiefs SB champs. We need a side Venmo bet for when we beat up on who Dey.
When you hitting up KC next? I know bear has been out to your neck of the woods. You’ve gotta have some excuse to come back??
You got a good number then! UK was +6.5 but it went to 4.5. Been an awesome year! We have a shot to win 10 games! Gotta beat Missouri but we own them. Georgia will be tough obviously. We will smoke Louisville and Tennessee.

This was Eazy money! Philly is going to make a run. Chiefs look great but I’m on NE big this week. Yeah, that’ll be tough. As long as we beat Pittsburgh I’ll be happy! That would be a great time to come back actually because UK is at Missouri the following Saturday. Just don’t know if I can swing it.

Last edited:
Back