Thursday NHL Picks

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty pumped for this...gonna bump all 2nd round picks to 2 units...

Detriot -177 to win 2 units

Like these guys to get to the finals, played a lot better and more agressive down the stretch against Nashville. Think they win this matchup fairly easily, Avalanche struggle on the road also

Philly +170 to bet 2 units

Two teams coming off game 7 victories, but Philly was playing against one of the hottest teams in the league and came out victorious, Montreal played poorly throughout the Boston series. I think Philly also wins this series.

I was actually beign serious, I like to see myself having the same plays as the more experienced guys in the forum...I told you a nice little story in my baseball thread, I hope you enjoy it

I was actually beign serious, I like to see myself having the same plays as the more experienced guys in the forum...I told you a nice little story in my baseball thread, I hope you enjoy it

i'll check it out, thx.

but as for experience...noose, santa, bc, etc/etc all have way more than i do, fwiw.

I just caught the replay on sportscenter. It wasnt as bad as I thought...I was following it on Yahoo and it said they scored with 2 seconds. That being said it was still bad. At least I didnt lose money over it and just broke even...all the same...could have been a nice payday

Back