Oilers +105 (-1 1/2 +290) total 6 +105
Holtby vs Talbot (confirmed)

Penguins +102 (-1 1/2 +250) total 6 1/2 even
Flames -112 (-1 1/2 +250) total 6 1/2 -110
Murray vs Smith (confirmed)

7:05pm
Canucks +195 (-1 1/2 +400) total 5 1/2 even
Coyotes -210 (-1 1/2 +140) total 5 1/2 -120
Nilsson (likely on B2B) vs Kuemper (confirmed)

Last edited:
note: under the heading of "who'ed a thunk it" the Vancouver Canucks are first in the Pacific 6-4 with 12 points after beating the VGK in the shootout last night @ Las Vegas. Hosersharks and Dirty Ducks tied 2 with 11 points and fab14's Flames with 10

AND can you belive the Canucks are +195 and -1 1/2 +400 on the B2B @ "Wile E Coyote" Thursday ??? NO confirmation their goalie yet BUT I would expect Anders Nilsson with Markstrom in goal last night. Darcy Kuemper confirmed for Coyotes. he is 1-1 so far this season and Coyotes are 3-5 overall

:shake:

I’ve seen plenty of krumples as he used to be our goalie here in Minnesota. I just wish I knew more about Vancouver. Vegas and Glendale aren’t exactly that far apart so the whole “travel” dealie should be a non issue.

Dammit rink. Do I pull the trigger on nillson?

I’ve seen plenty of krumples as he used to be our goalie here in Minnesota. I just wish I knew more about Vancouver. Vegas and Glendale aren’t exactly that far apart so the whole “travel” dealie should be a non issue.

Dammit rink. Do I pull the trigger on nillson?

I won’t :fistshake:

What a mess of a game in Boston Rink

well I had Bruins puckline as "lead off" in a puckline parlay of Bruins, Wild and Capitals. WISH I had thrown the Stars and Penguins in too. Capitals down 0-1 end of 1st in Edmonton. the other UP 2 goals or more :)

I fired at +177 for $400
Almost got greedy and did a little parlay at 4 to 1 odds with Canucks and under of 5.5 at -124 since Arizona is dead last in scoring and 7-1 to the under.

Since you both left covers it is just dead on hockey so far except for lippsman. No real chatter in the forums yawn

That place changed so much is not fun anymore some of the older members not all I must admit are not humble at all .

Since you both left covers it is just dead on hockey so far except for lippsman. No real chatter in the forums yawn

I got completely feed up with Covers-Team arrogance trying to shove that wreck of "improved forums" up everyone's ass and also the bullshit from some of the ignorant posters. Lippsman and Weeble about the ONLY useful posters there anymore. there ARE a few of the "old crew" I do check out once in awhile like vicb, tone79, dashow69, habsforlife1 and Habs4Cup BUT I rarely post

did NOT like the way they "jobbed up" Vito either. THAT was the last straw :mad:

I got completely feed up with Covers-Team arrogance trying to shove that wreck of "improved forums" up everyone's ass and also the bullshit from some of the ignorant posters. Lippsman and Weeble about the ONLY useful posters there anymore. there ARE a few of the "old crew" I do check out once in awhile like vicb, tone79, dashow69, habsforlife1 and Habs4Cup BUT I rarely post

did NOT like the way they "jobbed up" Vito either. THAT was the last straw :mad:
What happend with him ?

well I had Bruins puckline as "lead off" in a puckline parlay of Bruins, Wild and Capitals. WISH I had thrown the Stars and Penguins in too. Capitals down 0-1 end of 1st in Edmonton. the other UP 2 goals or more :)

Cheese LOU-ese!!! I jumped in the WRONG late games!!! Capitals down 1-2 late in the 2nd and "Angry Beavers" only up 2-1 over the LA Goons. meanwhile the Stars up 5-2 early 3rd and Penguins up 6-0 late 2nd :mad:

a few old members drove me out of my character and of course I started being just they way they wanted me to be an “ Ahole”
And I got banned .

Enough of that , Arizona don’t let me down this Canucks team is practically on wheelchair

Pens have Seven goals and guentzel has zero points ? Kid grew up a mile from me and his mom works pull tabs a few miles away She said the dad is now a NHL scout for like three teams. Kinda goofy how you can do that

Enough of that , Arizona don’t let me down this Canucks team is practically on wheelchair

well OK "Angry Beavers!!! TWO "M-T" at the end makes a 4-1 Beavers final :) NEED the Capitals to have big 3rd period like in Vacouver. STILL down 1-2 end of 2nd :(

so far so good in Pheonix TIED "Nut & Honey" end of 1st with SOG's 9-8 Canucks :cool:

well OK "Angry Beavers!!! TWO "M-T" at the end makes a 4-1 Beavers final :) NEED the Capitals to have big 3rd period like in Vacouver. STILL down 1-2 end of 2nd :(

so far so good in Pheonix TIED "Nut & Honey" end of 1st with SOG's 9-8 Canucks :cool:

I miss Hog Wild a bunch I wonder what happened to him he also stopped posting in the other place

You’re right. Forgot about hog. Dude said he did a lot of business in my town of Woodbury and just vanished. Dude always said he was heading to the X with suite tickets on random home games.

Ya haven't seen Hog_Wild forever. sure HOPE he is OK. I know he posted he was having some physical problems about a year ago. he is a Minnesota guy :(

AND Alex Goligoski bagged the opening goal 43 seconds into 2nd for "Wile E Coyote" in Pheonix 1-0 BUT Adam Gaudette just got it back for Canucks TIED 1-1. actually was a Darren Archibald goal for Vancouver :)

AND "Well FUCK Mr Ranger, Boo Boo!!!" Alex DeBrincat with the "M-T" to make it 4-1 Blackhawks final. "Da Brin Cat" one skilled young player for Chicago :)

well my Puckline parlay is FUCKING FUCKED!!! 3-1 Oilers half way thru the 3rd in Edmonton. ALL the teams I looked at for that parlay and "Papa Ratte" gotta play the "Crap-itals" :mad:

GREAT just GREAT!!! Stars 5-2 final over Dirty Ducks. Penguins 9-1 @ Calgery and the god damn Capitals 1-4 @ Edmonton FUCK!!! the ONE TEAM I pick as "tail end Charlie" LOSES!!! :mad:

AND 1-1 end of 2nd @ Phoenix with game SOG's 19-18 Canucks :pray:

I’m off to bed. I hope I wake up and check this thread and rink says cash those Canuck bets

well we will play hell doing THAT. Canucks down 1-2 with 7:55 to GO in the game BUT getting a PP. AND as I type the freeking Coyotes get a shorty now 3-1 Coyotes

Back