thursday NFL-- top unit play

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
record pending

Some comments over in discussion thread.. Watching NFL network --teams warming up --little cold, weather coming later perhaps, but looks fine now.. Favre is a mudder anyway..Don't understand this line..Pounding it-- some additional comments over in discussion thread.. Made me pay extra vig but dropped it from 20.. OK I understand the game, I'll bite.

Jets TT over 17.5, -125; 6 fucking units fucking WIN

would play up to 21, flat..

Last edited:
tee - tailing you tonight on this with jets TT over 19.5 -110 (275/250)....

lets do this!

'an_horse'

tee - tailing you tonight on this with jets TT over 19.5 -110 (275/250)....

lets do this!

'an_horse'

Ya, like your number at normal vig..Actually prefer it... gl.. weather coming later so a good start is desired for us:smiley_acbe:

at hooters in Houston oysters dos equis and the hottest wings they got - decided to see if you were playing. Hell yeah I'm tailing.

at hooters in Houston oysters dos equis and the hottest wings they got - decided to see if you were playing. Hell yeah I'm tailing.

oh man, that sounds good... fucking hooters has it figured out..chicken wings, oysters, cold beer, and big titted gals serving um... What else is left really? oh ya, an iphone with a 3g connection to CTG:smiley_acbe:

TD jets, 7 down.

an iphone with a 3g connection to CTG

That's what I'm talking about, right there.

we'll turn you on to the new BB storm bandwagon soon enough, joe.

youll be placing browns ML wagers on your sexy new blackberry in no time

:popcorn:

we'll turn you on to the new BB storm bandwagon soon enough, joe.

youll be placing browns ML wagers on your sexy new blackberry in no time

:popcorn:

I spent months deciding Crackberry or iPhone.. got the 3G iPhone and have been happy with it

When I first joined here, he was always in the in-games great guy.

Now only if we could change his political views....ahh can't hold against the guy.

BTW Tee great bet......just one more score I actually took the under in this game, Jets gonna cover it by themselves.

Jets with 17 so far. Did the books want to give money away tonight? Glad I saw this thread. :shake:

Ya, only question was the weather, which we resolved right b4 gametime.. I'll be humble because this gig is all about being humble --- having said that this was as easy as it gets IMO.. Jets have done this for a very long streak and Pats are limited somewhat defensively... Just a good spot.. Key to capping is to get on as many ggod spots as possible.. Some work , some don't --- but stay on the good spots.... Fucking Umass in CBB was a great spot yesterday. LOST but still a good spot...

RAmbleon-- I predict a huge CBB role out of you and a Tee*dub / RambleON collaboration play or two along the way..:smiley_acbe::cheers:

Ya, only question was the weather, which we resolved right b4 gametime.. I'll be humble because this gig is all about being humble --- having said that this was as easy as it gets IMO.. Jets have done this for a very long streak and Pats are limited somewhat defensively... Just a good spot.. Key to capping is to get on as many ggod spots as possible.. Some work , some don't --- but stay on the good spots.... Fucking Umass in CBB was a great spot yesterday. LOST but still a good spot...

RAmbleon-- I predict a huge CBB role out of you and a Tee*dub / RambleON collaboration play or two along the way..:smiley_acbe::cheers:

Let's hope so. Really thought I was going to be up 7 units before the Umass game. Umass dominated in every aspect except the turnovers, and the 3 disparity 2nd H just killed them. And THEN only missed the cover by a bucket. Oh well. Like you said good spot and I'd make the bet again. Got a couple good ones I'm looking at for tomorrow and Saturday, looking forward to a collab effort. :smiley_acbe:

a blue guy dancing in the 1H on a game TT total..:smiley_acbe:

needed it..:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Good call bro. I added it as well . Crazy how I didnt just pound the fuck on that over 40 -41 . Damn weather had me cautious . I still had it and won but talk about layup . Great work.

Back