Thursday NCAA Plays!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Well, the time of year is here, exciting times....2 team card for Thursday night.....Very very excited!!!!

LSUTigers.GIF
LSU -17.5 (to win 4 units)

Keeping this game simple....I understand this is a road game laying this many points. LSU's D wins this one, creating awesome field position for the O and cause some turnovers deep in the MSU zone. I also like Doucet in this game to maybe be only 1 of 2 WR's to go for 100 yards against the MSU D this year. Also love the fact that LSU is so used to the National Spotlight while MSU gets a very early, very hard taste of it...LSU should, and will, tired this D from being on the field fo so long and with the power running game and option game this team should present, scoring 24+ points isnt out of the realm of possibility.

IowaStCyclones3.GIF
Iowa St -3 (to win 4 units)

Iowa St has some real exciting talent on O, namely Bret Meyer. He will engineer an Offense that will be near the top of the Big 12, unfortunately for him, his D might be the worst of the Big 12 this year, so a lot of the pressure falls on him. Todd Bylthe will also be a HUGE mismatch for any of the Kent St D Backs in this game....JJ Bass has good athleticim as a JUCO transfer (cant find what school he came from), but should also have good running lanes thanks to the rest of that O...The ISU D doesnt have to play great, just good enuff at the end....ISU by 2 scores.

BOL to kickoff everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gl hile. I just can't bet Iowa St, told myself I never would after Toledo last yr..

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">GL Hile
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Good health tomorrow bro...Like the LSU play but am very cautious of that ISU game....like kent but am sitting out....look forward to discussing this season with ya...BOL

hey do we have the same guys in our avatars lol

i believe the guy on the right of yours might be behind the desk on mine accepting some sexy, lol....gl tomorrow

Back