Thursday NBA

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
14-14-1 -1.16 units
14-15-1 -5.56 units.

Houston/Portland Under 184 4 units

LVSC opened this at 185, saw it down to 183 and someone bounced it up to 184.

Here are the totals from past years. Twice have they went over the this listed total in there last 10 matchups. Houston starts there West Coast road trip and Portland is off a b2b against Utah. Houston has been alternating high scoring games, and then lower scoring games. Portland has played a lower scoring game against the Lakers, a high scoring game against San Antonio, who has been giving up points like crazy this year, and then playing a high scoring game against Phoenix.

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=datacell>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2b vAlign=top width="29%">Portland:</TD><TD class=datacell>
  • <LI class=more><?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>Under is 13-4 in POR last 17 vs. NBA Southwest.
  • Under is 11-5 in POR last 16 overall.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2b vAlign=top width="29%">Head to Head:</TD><TD class=datacell>
  • <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>Under is 7-2 in the last 9 meetings
:cheers:

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:
Like Philly as well . Think they are equal should be about -4 IMO. Philly rested just about everyone outside of Brand . Youngsters like Thaddeus Young we dont care how many minutes they log. Everyone else didnt play much 25 or less I believe. ORL has just not looked good at all .

BOL. I dont look at totals really till gameday ...

Don't know who posted it, my apologies, but somebody posted a nice stat about teams on a B2B posting very solid under #'s. With Houston being torched by C's offense I can see this as being a solid play. May have to add.

T

Looks good man, I hit it again at 184.5, Like BAR said I see a 88-85 game all day long.

Tough loss to take last night. I pride myself in winning big games, and I have always felt comfortable stepping out and saying this is a big game, and there is an edge here.

Nothing we can do now, I still had a strong chance of cashing this bastard after they started to miss some shots in the 3rd and 4th quarter. When the game was tied, late if we could have gotten a basket we had a strong chance of cashing here.

That 2nd quarter absolutely killed us, as I expected both teams would not run in transition. Both teams walked the ball up, but some games teams just can't miss and that 2nd quarter was insane.

Nothing we can do but move on and get the next one.

You should feel good about this one honestly. When you bet unders you're going to lose a couple to OT, but you had this game capped 100% correct.

Back