Thursday NBA

SF_capper

CTG addict
Clips made yesterday very profitable. I got lucky as I was chasing a bit and made too large of 2nd H bets late to chase from GS losing. Not sure I would play GS big next game against miami. Although we are good off losses, we got a big revenge game at Orlando the next night. I'm pretty certain they get the W, but it'll likely be a big line, likely say 7, which might be too much.

I'm not pulling the trigger on these yet as I can easily see both these lines getting shot the other way

gonna be on
Chicago 1st H
lotta factors into this. 2nd end of h2h typically go to the team that lost the 1st game, as its instant revenge. Chicago got its shot goin against defenseless Memphis so should be able to roll that into this game. Likely won't be on full game Chicago because Lebron likely will make the 4th Q push to kill again. This should be a very flat spot for Cleveland to start the game. They already beat Chicago just a couple days ago, and feel that as long as the game is within reach come 4th Q, Lebron will come save them. Lebron must be a bit drunk right now after dropping 50 in the garden, and with no Ilgauskas, no other real offensive threat on cleveland. Chicago knows they'll have to get off to a HUGE lead to prevent Lebron from making some late game heroics. Chicago likely way more motivated here, and must be a bit pissed after lebron's comments making them look like his bitches
reporter: I heard what you said "this is my house"
Lebron: heh heh "yea they know that"
will be on Chicago 1st H and probably 1st Q

Dallas
Houston on b2b and still on this giant win streak. Dallas off 2 losses, 3 of last 4, but all them losses have been on the road. No Dirk hurts, but probably will ultimately help in getting the line move in the direction I want to get a better line. Dallas has beaten Houston 3 times this yr, though all games were with Dirk and Yao who both obviously will be missing in this game. Dallas going for the season sweep, which as we have seen this season happens more often than not. I feel no Yao is bigger than no Dirk, as Nowitzki wasn't too much of a factor in any win (getting 18 pt, 19 pt, 19 pts, gettin DD reb once) while Yao got double doubles in all games getting 20 pts in each and 30 in one I believe. Dallas has the edge over Houston who typically isn't as strong in b2bs. No Dirk does pose a problem, but its a perfect opportunity for one of the newly trades to step up as players typically step up in the absence of the stars. Just like Dallas off a couple losses actually playing for their playoff lives to break the streak. Kidd should be too much for Alston. This'll likely be a smallish bet

like that CHI half. CLE is more of a 4th quarter team rather than anything that i've known. Lebron should be exhausted and may just pass the ball until the 4th. GL buddy!

thanks Sactown. look like movement going the right way :(. bodog still has this

Chicago -3.5 (-105)- 5 units
Chicago 1st H -2 (-105)- 10 units

Last edited:
got these in. Final card likely for the Chicago game

Chicago 1st half -2 -105- 10 units
Chicago -3.5 -105- 8 units
Chicago 1st quarter -1 -110- 10 units
1st 6 minutes Chicago -.5 -110- 6 units

Went full blitZ here. First two at bodog. Second two at 5dimes

6 minutes into it... Chicago 10- cleveland 8
1st 6 minutes Chicago -.5 winner

Got some unposted on Chicago first half at 2.5. Hopefully it won't matter

Despite early heroics by lebrun and buzzer 3s. End of 1st q- Chicago 21 Cleveland 17. 1st q chicago -1- winner

Chicago 1st half -2 -105- 10 units lose
Chicago -3.5 -105- 8 units
Chicago 1st quarter -1 -110- 10 units win
1st 6 minutes Chicago -.5 -110- 6 units win

so far 2-1
+5.5

fuck it. If Lebron does me in then fine, but this is not the spot for Cleveland tonight

Chicago 2nd H -3 (-105)- 10 units

ok well Dallas
20-3 home team, against a team they absolutely own. off 2 losses, get chance to break their win streak and will have big playoff implications. was -5.5 with Dirk, and moved to -1 (-105) without him. 4.5 pt move for a shooter. Houston on b2b.

Dallas -1 (-105)- 10 units

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Chicago 1st half -2 -105- 10 units lose
Chicago -3.5 -105- 8 units win

3rd Q Chicago -1.5 (-105)- 10 units win
Chicago 2nd H -3 (-105)- 10 units winDallas -1 (-105)- 10 units

so far:
5-1
+33.5 units

man I wish Dirk was in and I had -5.5. I'd feel so much more secure. and that devean george 3 kinda messed this line up. was gonna get 4 pts

should we tail barkeley? he said that cleveland was in trouble and that chicago was gonna win. he called dallas from the start and from the half. hmmmm..

thought process:
Houston gettion easy buckets (thus their 54% shooting)- shouldn't continue 2nd H
Dallas gettin the 2nd chance, offensive rebounds
Jet has it goin
Battier seems to have JoHo locked down

Dallas 2nd H -1 (-105)- 10 units

bookmaker

Chicago 1st half -2 -105- 10 units lose
Chicago -3.5 -105- 8 units win

3rd Q Chicago -1.5 (-105)- 10 units win

Chicago 2nd H -3 (-105)- 10 units win
Dallas -1 (-105)- 10 units lose