1st H over 112.5 (-120)- 4 units win
Phoenix/Sea OVER 223- 2 units lose
Phoenix -12- 2 units lose
2nd H Phoenix - 9.5 (-120)- 5 units win
2nd H Phoenix/Seat OVER 112.5 (-120)- 3 units lose

5-5
+5.4 units

Detroit -4 @ Miami

I expected this line, and it sucks that I won’t be able to bet this until gametime in which the line will probably jump up to at least 6- which is a huge difference. 1<SUP>st game for both teams and obviously I like Detroit. With Sheed playing C, I don’t know wtf Shaq gonna do to guard him. With no DWade Miami will struggle as exemplified thru the preseason. It’ll be interesting to see this game play out. These early games, I like to bet on which team had a better offseason which this one goes to Detroit. Not just the acquisitions of Hayes and the nice draft picks, but the fact that their bigs lost weight shows that they’re still hungry. Don’t think Ricky Davis acquisition will be able to help Miami yet. He’ll probably try to attack Detroit himself many times as I can’t see him fitting into the offense quickly. That’s a big jump, to get traded to a team then expected to be the 2nd scorer in a week? Adjustment period will be needed. I like Detroit D to come out and show the world and Miami that they’re gonna get back on track- and will probably start on the defensive end. Lean Detroit and under
Also, we saw how bad preseason teams have done (Cleveland and Washington) Miami was the worst one. Expect something similar to the Dallas/Cleveland game
Prediction: Detroit 95- 86

Houston +4 @ Utah

Utah getting 2 playoff rematches early. Houston’s "new" offense did not really show me much, while Utah really did impress me, but it was against my weak warriors D. Houston will not allow the layups that Utah got. A lot of me wants to ride Houston on a playoff revenge, but I’m scared as Utah appeared more game ready in game 1. I think the line is about on. I wanna see TMac and Yao to come out hungry with intensity of revenge. Maybe an under would be nice here as well. Look at how the 2 played last yr in the playoffs. No reason to expect different. No lean lean, maybe an under if the number is nice
Prediction: Utah 91-89

Phoenix -9.5 @ Seattle

Oooh. I’m watching the seattle/Denver game, and looking forward to this game. That is harsh ass scheduling… first night for rookies you go to Denver to play the 2nd best running team in the high altitude, then the next night you have Phoenix the king of the run? I know these guys are atheletes, but if there were ever a chance for a tired team, its 2m. Durant and Green are used to the 40 minutes games, running with college players. The NBA game is way faster than any NCAA game, esp versus Denver and Phoenix. This’ll be the first game for Phoenix who I believe will absolutely torture teams this season and get 60+ wins, most being blowouts in situations like this. Like the over and phoenix
Prediction: Phoenix 122-105
</SUP>

Last edited:
Solid write-ups, agree with pretty much everything said. I have absolutely no feel for the Rockets right now. I think that team coule take the first month to feel things out, I knew their offense was going to struggle early on, but how much, from what I saw yesterday, it was pretty much the same Rockets team from last year. I think those 4 points will be huge, should be very competitive and close, but I'll be staying away. I like Det and Phoenix though. Goodluck tomorrow

Looks good... leaned Hou - feel like it's gonna come down to the final shot, but don't have the sac to bet against the Jazz at home right now.

wow, Thanks guys

not gonna be in. On a rush, just run into an Apple to post

Detroit -4- 8 units
1st H under 89.5 (-120)- 2 units
under 179.5- 2 units

Last edited:
might not be here to post amount or lines, but I'll be on Phoenix 1st H, 1st H over, whole game over, and maybe Phoenix whole game. Likely something like

Phoenix 1st H- 6 units
1st H over- 4 units
whole game over- 2 units
whole game Phoenix- 2 units

damn, 1/2 a point away from a sweep for the early game.. big late game

Phoenix 1st H -7 (-120)- 6 units
1st H over 112.5 (-120)- 4 units
Phoenix/Sea OVER 223- 2 units
Phoenix -12- 2 units

2nd H Phoenix - 9.5 (-120)- 5 units
2nd H Phoenix/Seat OVER 112.5 (-120)- 3 units

my fault for semi-late post. just checked it

Seattle's legs should start to tire here. Same thing as yesterday, seattle playing Phoenix's style of ball and is winning. Phoenix will correct the 11 turnovers and come out firing to establish that this is their game. not afraid of the spread as it should hit my the end of the 3rd. Seattle will not stop Phoenix. Only way Seattle covers the 2nd H is if the can score 55+. If this happens, the over should hit

Seattle's legs start to tremble late

no way Phoenix continues its free throws and pooor 3pt shooting

Back