Thursday NBA

raems

Pretty much a regular
Will post record here later - lost a little less than 2u yesterday.

Hawks ML +110

Think the line is off and no reason why the Kings should be road favs

Boston / Milwaukee Under 220

Early on these are the two best defenses in the league. Boston shoots a lot of tough shots and I expect this game to eventually slow down.

AD Over 29.5 to win 1
AD Over 39.5, +560 risking .2

He had trouble finding his wind last night, but on a 3 game road losing streak playing a road b2b against the team they swept last year, his quotes sounded like he’s gonna be very focused tonight and knows Portland gonna come out for the kill. I expect AD to shoulder more of a load in this one and try to keep the Pels in it singlehandedly, cracking 30 or even 40 won’t be a problem if he just decides to use more possessions which I expect him to.

Last edited:
Anthony Davis clearly didn't look right last night. Tweaked his elbow again, then got hip checked at the end of the first half.

I watched, the hip check was whatever - not something that should matter tonight. I think the elbow is just going to keep improving. Also it’s a mindset / approach thing, I believe he’s gonna want to assert himself more given recent team struggles / his passiveness last night.

Yeah, I plan in targeting that under Live at some point. Incredibly the Det-Bos number reached 225.5 the other night late in first half which was pretty funny.

I like your thought process with the AD plays. I always try to cap blowouts when doing player props. That wouldn't be a huge concern tonight but this is playoff revenge and Portland might be coming to 'play' so-to-speak tonight. I still like it though.

Good luck.

Back