Thursday NBA

SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Only two games:

With Wallace in game-time decision mode I will wait but lean towards the rested Pistons who are playing a Cavs team that is only 1-5 SU & ATS in the back end of B to B's.Being that CLE has lost the ability to defend so 181 looks real low...what did NJ shot tonite?? 68 shots & 113 pts!!

With the late game I am backing Wash +4.5 -109 (Medium to Large) . The status of Martin is unknown but the Kings ae just 2-8 past 10 playing a Wash team which is 7-3. Yes, the Wiz walked into Denver mentally unprepared and got beat but I have a hard time believing this should even be -3. The Kings could not beat Miami ot ORL at home and Wash just won in LA on Sunday....Wiz started 0-5 away but won 3 straight before the DEN debacle...

Looking forward to a total in Sac - Wash...

Did you experience the fuck job in Seattle tonight? Goddamn I hate the Mavericks.

Oh yeah...had my share of fuck jobs...the Hawks , Wolves ov 100 team started the 4th with 87 points and scored 7 points!! Naturally I had SEA +8 but didnt hedge @ Half...luckily I did bank SEA 1st H and some ML...To be tied @ 85 and be down 14 about 4 minutes later is unfathomable!

Its just fucking dumb. Why do these players continue to have jobs? If I continued to fuck up at my job like these overrated clowns do, then I would be fired. Yet this is entertainment, so lets keep givign them more money....fucking bullshit....I am just really sick of thiS Dallas team right now....they aren't this good and they won't win shit....I have had several badbeats where they have magically pulled it out.... a big fuck you going out to Dallas....

Definetly frustrating much better to not see sillyness unfold...not a big fan of this DAL team but mainly it comes down to this these good teams never make silly mistakes and dont beat themselves...SEA's home and without scoring a bucket they gave DAL 6 pts by putting them on the line 3 consecutive possessions once it was 85 up...stupid! Was very disgusted to see Jamal Crawford settle for a jumper at the end of regulation when it was tied 95 up and i had Under 193...basketball IQ seems to be lacking...why do they still have jobs..people always overvalue talent...

gO figure,

Det is 2-0 ats on 2 days rest
Cle is 1-5 ats on b2b

A dominant history of unders between these two teams, playoffs and regular season games...

This time, no Ben Wallace, Sheed questionable...Lebron's coming out of age was when he singlehandedly stretched the series to 7 games last playoffs vs. Detroit...

still a lean on Det...and Det Under 180, figuring it out if its that easy...

On the late games, lean on the home team (Sac-4.5) for now but still iffy... Washington is on a great shape, got blown on Denver due to fatigue factor from an OT b2b win vs. LAL. No way it can compete vs. Denver riding high on emotions. Im scared to take Sac -4.5 since there might be value on Was plus the points, this is the spot I think the Wizards regroup in their west coast road trip and Sacramento's bad woes at home vs. top caliber teams (Pho, Dal)...

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck tonight sports! I am in Long Island now after that two day trip. We arrived yesterday around 6:00p.m. dead tired ,and the lunatic in-laws went postal as usual. I think I mentioned to you the other day I wasn't looking forward to this. In any event, I am upstairs in our room and I am wearing ear plugs and ignoring the verbal assaults. One thing is true..."You can't pick your in-laws".</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Leaning under. Last 7 for Detroit on Thursday went under and 9-1 under on the road on Thursday with the only over at the Suns. Looking at last 5 away on Thursday they were 4-1 su in the first period and 5-0 in the third. Not touching the first period as we have playoff revenge mixed in but probably banging Detroit in the third at halftime assuming no big lead for either side as well as ml for game. GL

Good stats Tuck.

Nut, what a crazy night last night. I can't believe you lost that Minny team total. Thats one of the worst beats ever. Hawaks was prolly 2nd worst beat ever..haha.

What a joke last night was.Lot of hurt feelings for cappers out there.

Rasheed has had this problem all year. He finally looked at schedule last week and figured take weekend off and he would be in there by thursday. He wants to be in this game. From the Guarnasheed last year to the game 6 missed FT's(which didn't hurt...but still)..this is a big game for him.

I expect him to play and am checking all resources here in a few minutes to get a definitive word if possible.

Thanks all....just a bit short on time...be back in little...

Sorry I cant develop a discussion...played the over in Cav and some CBB(might play over in sac.??)...VaTech -2.5 , U 132 , O141 Pitt , Greensboro -8 . u 136 , WSU -3.5 , U131 , Zaga +3.5 /+151 , some others I think but runningout the door...

I see lots of people and stats leaning on detroit tonight.. The ML alone has me on tilt. Lots of good info in this thread!
GL tonight nut

Bron on National TV b2b...in all honestly, I would lean Cavs @ 3 or less...hopefully SEMCON doesn't kill me for saying that...Under 185....jumped up from 180...can't really see it going any higher...

I also would lean Kings -3.5 or better...With Artest back in rythym I can see the Kings giving the Wiz who play no defense whatsoever some problems in this game. Haywood came out and said he was going to rape the boards tonight. Talked about only having 6 boards in his prior game and that it was not going to happen tonight....Still lean Kings

Just walked in ...be back with comments and updates in a few...

CBB:
Vatech -2.5 -114 (full game) & Und 132 -108 ,Ov 141 Pitt -105 , Zaga +3.5 -110 & ML +151 , Wash St -3.5 -114 , Under 61.5 -108 1st H WSU , Greensboro -8 -110 , -4.5 -110 1st Half & Und 136 -120 , ILL -12 -105 1st Half , Creighton -6.5 -108 1st Half...

Right now I cant make a call on a side in Cle/Det.......based on what has happened this year two things meet in this TV matchup.....an undervalued Pistons squad and overvalued one in Cle..so makes it hard for me to cleary say if there is any value in either way...Pistons on extended rest just 1-3 SU & 0-4 ATS while Cle only 1-5 AU & ATS with NO rest...I have noticed that mostly Cle has won the front end and "letdown" and lost on the backend...so I think this plays in the favor of the Cavs being that they lost yesterday..

Over 90.5 -107 Detriot team (Medium)
Over 182.5 -104 (Medium)
Over 94 -107 Cleveland team (Medium)

What struck me besides the fact that last years playoffs were so low scoring (not suprising is it?) was that this was by far the lowest total for a DET road game (186 previously)......the lowest closing total for a CLE home game was 183...

Look at the past 3 home games 106 , 104 ,107...only the Wolves home game saw Cavs score less then 94 with 92...obviously there is a reason why the total is low but looks like it was to LOW...

Stuck in LIMBO on a side cause last season they had Pistons as big chalk when they rode into Cle so +3 / +3.5 looks odd and like value.....but as I said based on what has happened this season seems like the line should maybe -4.5 or -5...so confused how the long rest vs short rest pans out...

Wizards +4.5 -109 (Large) still could reduce to Medium though ML +156 (Value), Under 212 -115 Lean

As I said last nite the Kings are just 2-8 SU past 10 playing poorly versus just about everyone..They beat up ATL with JJ out and defetated UTAH with a big last minute comeback...with Martin OUT they just dont have the offense or consistent shooting IMO to hang with an improving Wiz team...who had won 3 straight away but fell flat fatre a long OT game in LAL to a shorthanded DEN squad......

Two total trends...UNDER 6-0 Last 6 in Sactown and Wiz UNDER 14-6 Last 20 with 2 days rest...Thing is Wiz on a big OVER run 8 of 10 now....and when this happens it seem sthe games find ways to go over...soonly a lean Under 212.....

Last edited:
Thanks BING!! Certainly helpful....gonna ride that under just sort of seeing how the 1st game plays out before I lock myself in...GL

Was so close to pulling the 2nd half Under 93...& Det +124 ML....

Another overthought play..??? certainly looking that way....These teams cant miss easier shots though.....

Good work again Tuck....

Add:

Under 212 -110 (Small)
Wiz +160 (Small)
+4.5 -110 (Small)

Looks like Martin is starting FWIW...

Over 90.5 -107 Detriot team (Medium) L -2.14
Over 182.5 -104 (Medium) L-2.08
Over 94 -107 Cleveland team (Medium) L -2.14

Wizards +4.5 -110 (XLarge) +5.00
ML +156 (1/2unit) Win +0.78
ML +160 (Small)Win +1.60
Under 212 -110 (Small) L -1.1

great work pissed away another great nite! -0.08!!!!
Manage to again Fuck myself by just letting stupidity creep into my mind...poor decision making continues.....

Last edited:
Back