Thursday NBA Picks

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit thinking of laying these fucks one more time...

BOL to you, Al...I'm done with nubya...your GOLD!

I had the Celtics last game but maybe I need to learn my lesson with the Lakers or something? People talk about how the Lakers are lucky to win because Peirce and Garnett had horrible games. No credit to the defense, and no1 thinks about how Kobe misses a ton of FT's which usually doesnt happen, Gasol and Odom were disgraceful, The bench wasnt there other then the Machine. Totally diffrent game, Think the lakers win this by 12-15

http://cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58658

Why are YOU STILL BETTING?

You and SAMMY MEATBALL 's Threads MAKE NO F****** sense !

if you're loss -It's a f****** conspiracy ! if you're winning = it's a right bet !

so what's gonna be ! whinning ,bitching ...bla,bla, bla ....

I never blamed my losses or winnings on refs and you can search all th ethreads in the world. In fact I never have whined about my losses, in fact I didnt even whine in that thread :36_9_5:

kobe going 11-18 was bad for his standards. Even if he shot well, were only talking about 4 more points here. Not very substantial.

4 more points not very substantial?

Lakers would have covered the spread with 4 more not so very substantial points.

Back