Thursday - Monday

Bear

Pretty much a regular
Last week: 12-10 -6
NFL YTD: 116-80 +3427

Teased Minnesota +18' and the under 53' 180/150 (at teaser-protected 5 Dimes) W

Can Arizona name the score? Maybe. Do they need to ? Not really. You don't get style points in the NFL. Minnesota will need to use a lot of Peterson to try and shorten the game. I think you will see a pretty vanilla offense from Arizona too. Short week for both teams to put together much of a complicated game plan. Arizona will be happy to get out of here with everyone healthy and a 10-12 point win. And since 5 Dimes is going to give me an extra point and a half with the Vikings on their teaser protected lines to get me over the key number of 17, I'm going that way. And since I don't know where they expect all the points to come from in a game that I think both teams want to shorted up, I'm taking the under 53' in the second part of the tease.

Last edited:
Cinc -2' 105/100 L

Chicago -3' 102/100 L

Detroit -3 125/100 (bought the 1/2) L

Tampa Bay -4' 105/100 L

Jax -2 105/100 W

NE -3' 103/100 W

Seattle -11 105/100 W

Teased Atlanta +16 with KC -5 120/100 L

Last edited:
Thursday night game started looking like a shootout, pace slowed & worked out well for you.

Got Det early as a pick, shocker I was on the right side of that line move.

My Pats worry me. Sadly I could see them dropping two of their remaining games, tonight being one of them. Still pissed they moved this to the night game! Got Houston to 10.5 in a teaser, which will probably lose before that game anyways.

GL today bud.

Thursday night game started looking like a shootout, pace slowed & worked out well for you.

Got Det early as a pick, shocker I was on the right side of that line move.

My Pats worry me. Sadly I could see them dropping two of their remaining games, tonight being one of them. Still pissed they moved this to the night game! Got Houston to 10.5 in a teaser, which will probably lose before that game anyways.

GL today bud.
BOL. I think your Pats will be OK today, but the tease looks good. :cheers3:

One more teaser.................

Carolina -2' with KC -5' 120/100 W

Last edited:
Back