Thursday - Monday

Bear

Pretty much a regular
Last week: 4-9 -682
NFL YTD: 104-70 +3433

Hit a bump in the road last week. Unfortunately there are going to be weeks like that as we all know. Hope to bounce back this week.

Detroit -2 115/100 W

Phil/Detroit over 46 105/100 W

Last edited:
How'd you become a Bears fan living in Wisconsin? Isn't that taboo? And I assume your avitar is a random internet photo & not your woman? Larwux is the only one I know of who has his woman on his avitar, rightfully so.

How'd you become a Bears fan living in Wisconsin? Isn't that taboo? And I assume your avitar is a random internet photo & not your woman? Larwux is the only one I know of who has his woman on his avitar, rightfully so.
LOL. Maybe 40 years ago I might have had a shot with someone like the avatar. Now women like that are just a faint memory for a dirty old man like me. LOL. I was actually born and raised in the Chicago area and stayed loyal to Da Bears after I came to Wisconsin to go to college. Surprisingly there are a lot of Bears fans living up here.

Chicago TT over 17' 110/100 L

7 pt teaser: Chicago +16 and over 38 120/100 (at 5 Dimes) L

Last edited:
Minn +2' 108/100 W
Minn ML 50/59 W

TB +3 117/100 L

Buffalo +5' 108/100 L

Jax -5 108/100 L

Pittsburgh +3' 108/100 L

Last edited:
Teasers..................

Minn +8 with TB +9' 120/100 L

Buff +12' with Pitt +10' 120/100 W

Last edited:
What are your thoughts (if any) on Jacksonville? Note sure I have the stones to bet them to win by two FG's just yet. If it's a pure fade of SD then I completely understand. I agree with all your dog plays.

What are your thoughts (if any) on Jacksonville? Note sure I have the stones to bet them to win by two FG's just yet. If it's a pure fade of SD then I completely understand. I agree with all your dog plays.
It looks like the books are begging for SD money. It just looks to me like SD is done. They are such a mess right now. I'm guessing the last thing these guys wanted to do is to get on a plane and travel all the way across the country and two time zones to play a meaningless early game. Jax knows this is a very winnable game for them and their young guys, and I expect max effort from them today. Yeah, I had to hold my nose when I played them, but I think it is the right side. As always, BOL with your plays.

Adding some totals.....................

NO/Hou over 50' 132/125 L

TB/Indy over 46' 102/100 L

Oak/Tn over 45 108/100 P

Last edited:
Damn totals were no good. Should have left them alone. :hang:

SF TT over 17' 110/100 L

Pitt TT over 21' 100/100 W

Last edited:
Balt TT over 18' 110/100 W

Also teased Balt +12 and over 34' 120/100 W

Yes, Baltimore is beat up and missing a ton of guys, but these young kids playing tonight are going to bust their butts trying to look good in a prime time game, while also playing for a job next year. Sounds like Vegas needs Baltimore tonight too. I like being on Vegas's side.

Last edited:
Back