Thursday MLB

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
MLB Exhibition 2013: 34-21-1 +19.56 units
Regular Season 22-17-1 +9.71 units

Squeaked out .07 units yesterday going 3-2. Lost the big play on the over in DC. Lot of missed opportunties that would have made yesterday extremely profitable. Onto today:

Baltimore +108 two units

The hecklers singing Nacho Nacho man to Machado got served in the bottom of the ninth as Machado followed Davis solo shot to top of the inning with a blast over the Monster at Fenway for three runs with two outs in the 9th. Had to be a backbreaking loss for Boston. Aceves can be had, and Tillman (much like Arrieta last night) can be on or off. Momentum with Baltimore here, let's see what they do with it.

Agree that the CWS should have hit the total in the 6th I think. Oh well, guess we got lucky with Balty though as I was counting that as a loss when they had 2 outs.

Good luck and keep up the solid work.

Sticking with Baltimore plus .5 first 5. Baltimore still has not been down this season after first 5. GL

Thanks guys - didn't realize that until you said something but you're right Tuck. They've been tied or winning after 5 in every game so far.

Cubs +130 two units

Frisco traveling, Vogelsong's numbers vs Cubs, at Wrigley, and road overall justify a play here. He didn't look good in his first outing despite a decent spring. Pitched against the Cubs in cactus league and gave up 3 runs in 6 innings. Let's root root root for the Cubb eez..

wow great price...what book do you use doggy...right now i have 5 dimes but i feel i should have a couple to price shop

Gross Dollaz. I didn't see that but I'll have to say the glass is half full and he's due to regress.... I hope :)

Go Caps! That win vs. Montreal the other night was a big statement.

Gross Dollaz. I didn't see that but I'll have to say the glass is half full and he's due to regress.... I hope :)

Go Caps! That win vs. Montreal the other night was a big statement.

Yeah, they have to keep it up and being a Carolina team that doesn't appear to care anymore.

Cubs a piece of shit...

One more on baltimore at +115

Cleveland -110 one unit

Chisox and Over 8 parlay one unit to win 3.38

with you on your O's. Bol Doggy.

cool story, i got to see Machado play summer ball his sr yr of hs when he played for Florida Legends. My youngest brother actually played against him in that game.

That's awesome Play.

Tuck, Birds tied again first five. Nice call.

LAD/SD under 7 even one unit

Back