Thursday MLB--

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
wk of 7/28, 7-5, up about 3 units (+1395)

wk of 8/4, 8-2, up almost 19 units (+9400)

wk of 8/11, 4-1, up almost 8 units (+5941)

Total last couple weeks; 19-8, (+16,736)

Got it rolling pretty good again this week. 12-3 last couple weeks. Selective.

No plays yet but I have a heavy lean.. Need to check line-ups before finalizing this one. Problem is I am flying most of the afternoon so may not get this one in until shortly before gametime.. Not trying to be dramatical-- just a tough stretch for me to get on here and list my plays for the next several days..

Cards +100, 4 units. WIN

No plays on the early games. Just nothing there IMO.

Last edited:
Great call on Balt yesterday. The Clev bullpen, if you call it that, helped out a little as well giving us the cushion at the end.

:cheers:

Cards +100, 4 units.

Quickly-

Cards lineup w/ ankiel (assuming in lineup) is clicking.

Wellenmyer last 4 gms around 3 era and getting better. Healthy now and changeup is very good L several starts. Looks like he did in may when he was pitcher of month in NL. (People forget that)

Olsen, though good at home has struggled overall of late. Ankle? Think Cards hit him hard and Wellenmyer does enough. Bullpen is settled now.

Take the dog with better pitcher and hotter lineup.

Gl all

Last edited:
Cards +100, 4 units.

Quickly-

Cards lineup w/ ankiel (assuming in lineup) is clicking.

Wellenmyer last 4 gms around 3 era and getting better. Healthy now and changeup is very good L several starts. Looks like he did in may when he was pitcher of month in NL. (People forget that)

Olsen, though good at home has struggled overall of late. Ankle? Think Cards hit him hard and Wellenmyer does enough. Bullpen is settled now.

Take the dog with better pitcher and hotter lineup.

Gl all

:smiley_acbe:

Man, nice stuff from Wellemeyer huh? Nice call bro, you certainly are on fire my friend...thanks for sharing! :23_32_9:

:popcorn:

Back