Thursday MLB

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
I'll update my record later on.

Yankees (-2/adjusted runline) (1.89 @ Pinnacle) (Wang) 8 units

The Yanks are a better team than .500, despite the fact they've got a questionable chemistry thing going on so far, they have immense potential and are finally showing signs of clicking. Texas are just plain awful so far this year, their pitching is a huge issue and their offense isn't potent as it used to be in previous years, at least not so far.
Wang is slowly getting some momentum and I think this might be a good spot for him to keep this going.
Brandon McCarthy (2-4, 7.96 ERA), on the other hand, is far from reliable. He had a good game last time out, but I don't believe he can stop the bleeding once the Yankee bats start hitting him.
A 2 run victory means moneyback, I don't think we'll have that case though.

I'll add more shortly...

:cheers:

GL Satyr, on the RL but I've been on a ridiculously bad run with RLs so watch out. lol I dont see how this cant hit.

Detroit - Seattle over 10 (2.29 @ Pinnacle) 6 units

At first sight I thought I was going to pound Detroit and think about it later, but after looking at it more I decided the over is the play. And an adjusted over, I sold a whole run in order to get a better price, which I like way more here, than staking higher on the normal line.
If it hits, it should hit well over, if it doesn't, well it probably means Seattle offense gave all their had last night and Weaver actually wasn't as disastrous as he was throughout this year.
Verlander is 2-1 with a 2.75 ERA to go with it, but he got both wins against Kansas City.
I know Seattle tends to meltdown the day after a big win (especially on the road), but I think they can tag Verlander for at least 5 runs.
Weaver's numbers: 0-5, 15.35 ERA say enough about themselves. One non disastrous outing doesn't mean he's going to have another one, despite the fact he had success against Tiger hitters in recent past (how about World Series?).
I think this one will go well over, perhaps something like a 9-5 Tiger win.

Yankees, obviously a disaster.

Shouldn't have sold that run in the Detroit game :spank: :pillow:

Ony a push now.

oh well.

updated record YTD:

MLB 2007: 45W-2V-35 L +57.44 units

Gotta stop the bleeding these days, after going 2-0 yesterday with the early plays I am 0-1-4 since. :down:

Let's do it guys.:cheers:

Back