RambleOn

The Law of Winning
Running Total: 9-5
Overall Total: 9-0 +9 units
--------------------------
Fades: 5-4 +3.15 units
--------------------------
Regular plays: 1-0 +1.05 units

Closed out the first Game 3 yesterday, thankfully. No plays today totals-wise. I'll update this thread tomorrow if any fades appear or I happen to cap a game on my own, like Colorado last night.

Thinking about a 1st 5 inning element to my totals bets. I would be 9-0 on those, but with 3 going to a game 3. 8-4 just betting Game 1 and 3 with no chase. Still thinking on that.

The board looks to be doing pretty well so far, let's keep it up guys. :shake:

Something you don't understand about winning $$$? :popcorn:
Hello

:popcorn:

Just fucking around bro, see you're doing well on the bases too:) Been good for me, playing 1,2 MAYBE 3 games/day here...trying to be selective. Hit TB and Cincy alreay, looking at Cubs and possibly STL later. You play the STL win total with Dubs? He gave me the heads-up pretty early on, got it at a decent number (76x). Anyway, GL with everything, just trying to figure out your system as it appears to be working rather well. :cheers:

I wish I had the old emoticon of the bandaged up foot from covers for this one.........

confused.gif

Hello

:popcorn:

Just fucking around bro, see you're doing well on the bases too:) Been good for me, playing 1,2 MAYBE 3 games/day here...trying to be selective. Hit TB and Cincy alreay, looking at Cubs and possibly STL later. You play the STL win total with Dubs? He gave me the heads-up pretty early on, got it at a decent number (76x). Anyway, GL with everything, just trying to figure out your system as it appears to be working rather well. :cheers:

I know. It's explained in that link in post 3. Not too difficult.

Back