Thursday MLB Totals!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 54-20-3
Favs (-140 or less) 29-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

Keeping these short...I'm headin to bed, but I had time to do the research tonite, so here we go....

Pittsburgh/Milwaukee UNDER 8

All-Star Sheets vs possible all-star Gorzo..... Gorzo hit the under in his one appearance against the Brewers this year, and this time he'll have Sheets to help his cause....Throw in the fact that I love betting unders in day games (not real sure why)......this should stay low......

San Fran/Cincy UNDER 10

Morris has been slumping as of late, but still has a 3.25 ERA for the year. Arroyo has looked better in his last 2 outings, giving up 4 total earned runs, but getting no run support, earning him a loss and a ND, and both games went under. Under is 8-2-1 in the last 11 meetings..

GL today everyone

Being an UNDER lover and a severe hile 75 admirer, I see no reason not to pound both of these, with 1-1 as the worst possible , and rather unlikely scenario

supporting trends:

Under is 5-1 in Sheets' last 6 road starts vs. Pirates
Under is 5-1-2 in Gorzelanny's last 8 starts vs. National League Central
Under is 4-1-1 in Gorzelanny's last 6 starts with 4 days of rest
Under is 5-1-1 in Brewers last 7 during game 4 of a series

Under is 6-1 in Arroyo's last 7 starts vs. National League West

:cheers: to a 2-0 night...

still stinging from the 2 straight overs in Cincy when I was on the under, but might be on it too.

GL HIle

S.O.B.! Nothing seems to be going our way today Hile. Pretty bad when Arroyo homers off that twit Morris. Ah well, these days will happen I suppose from time to time and you certainly had one heck of a run going prior to today. I guess if we're going to go down, it might as well be in the form of a double-whammy or double-header (2 losses in 1 day) to get the garbage out of the way before the weekend gets underway. Lookin forward to Friday. :shake:

Don't give up just yet rug rat! Lets hope for some goose eggs in the late innings and keep this game under, keep the faith!

Yeah well the unfortunate thing about being hopeful Dope is the fact that the BP's are pathetic. Furthermore it seems everytime I check the darn scoreboard, there's a man on second base for cripes sakes. What the hell is this? A doubles-only game or what? Anyway, it's currently 6-3 after 7 innings and you're right Dope, we'll need somewhat of a small miracle---2 at-bats left for the Giants and hopefully only the one left for the Reds. Maybe we'll need some home plate umpire assistance as well. :shake:

S.O.B. Now still 2 out but the fucking bases are full---not good! :down:

Wow!!!! Struck Griffey out with them full!

OK Muto, I'll stay out of it and you take this sucker away---the rest of the way! :shake:

WOW...7 runs after 4 and the under still pays. Congrats to all the unders. Well done Hile. Split today, and all winners tomorrow. Keep 'em coming.

Game over = winner! Congrats on yet another winner Hile75 and even though we (you) ended up at 1-1 today (so close to 2-0), I consider this a winning day based on the fact the way this last game (SF & Reds) played itself out in the final few frames. Great capping on the totals once again! :shake:

Back