Thursday MLB Total!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 69-30-4
Favs (-140 or less) 33-12
Doggies 8-8
R/L 4-4

Yankees/ChiSox UNDER 9.5

Keep this short and sweet....Clemens, I believe, will look more like the dominating Clemens today, and the Yanks bullpen has only had to throw like 6 innings in the last 4 days, so they should be as fresh as you could ask for. Garland looked good in his last start and went under and the sox won the game.....About the UNDER, its hit in five of chicagos last 6 and the total has gone UNDER in 6 of NY Yankees's last 9 games when playing at home against Chi White Sox.....Clearly the Yanks arent hitting 8 HR's again today.....But then again, I'm basing this play off of Clemens being very sharp today.

BOL today everyone

looked at this play too Hile. Didnt pull the trigger in the end. Yanks are just mashing the ball right now... but do think Clemens will be sharp which is why the play made it down to 'almost' played

GL

gl buddy....you're on fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeee 69-30 o/u is just simply retarded....wow

Welp, this pick was as successful as pissing all over myself, lol......

Since when did teams combine for 16 runs in one inning????? Like honestly, if ANYONE can dig up when 2 teams scored more combined in one inning, please post it, i need the humor......

on a brighter not, tomorrows play simply CANNOT be any worse :)

From AP:
It was only the second time in major league history both teams scored eight or more in an inning. The first was on May 8, 2004, when visiting Detroit got eight and Texas had 10 in the fifth inning of the Rangers' 16-15, 10-inning win. The 16 runs combined were a record for a second inning, according to the Elias Sports Bureau, two more than the previous mark, and matched the fifth-highest total in any inning.

BOL today, hile!

Back