Thursday MLB Total!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 64-27-4
Favs (-140 or less) 33-12
Doggies 8-8
R/L 4-4

Welp, the value was there for the Pirates, I'd take +145 on that game again next week...Gorzo just didnt have it. Ah well, still a winning night....Onto tonite.

Phills/Nats OVER 10

Without checking, the Phillies might be the best OVER team in all of baseball.....They have subpar starting pitching and a worse bullpen....Add in that lineup of theres and it makes for a lot of slugfests...So what do that Nats do? They bring up a 22 year old kid who is making his first MLB appearence. John Lannon had decent minor league stats, but it is the minors, and this is the Phillies....You dont face Ryan Howard every day in AAA baseball.....And to make this bet better, the Phillies are throwing Eaton today. Eaton has an almost 6 ERA for the season. He has given up more then 6 runs 6 times this year, and hasnt pitched into the 7th since June 17th. Over is 25-4-2 in PHI last 31 games following a win.

BOL Today everyone

I can't even get a line on the game at my two books yet. I don't know about the Phils being the best over team, but Eaton is 13-6 on the over w/ a 5.84 ERA and 1.55 WHIP. Also, like you said, Eaton can't go deep into game... Phils BP 7th worst in majors (based ERA) w/ 4.64 ERA. Also, Phils BP gives up 3rd most HRs of any BP w/ 37 this season... yep, the over is looking good, i just hope the juice isn't bad.

why is this game offline at pinnacle?? something dodgy going on?? or just been hit hard??

it's off because Mike Bacsik was supposed to start today but now J Lannan is pitching

i was thinking the under today since the teams played a 14 inning marathon game last night and they have to turn around and play at 1:05 local time

but after seeing that shitty phils bullpen last night i think i'm swaying to the over......plus i'll be at the game so i might aswell have something on the game

I like it on paper but the Phillies never pound out runs on the Nats. Not knowing much about Lannen makes me stay away from this pick. I just have no real feel for what kind of game will develop today.

BOL hile.

I really leaned hard the other way after that long affair lost night and Wendelstadt behind the dish......now the line has moved all the way to 11?? I gotta take my shot at under 11 here GL

I had to settle for a total of 11. Adam Eaton pitched over his head, but hope has arrived...in the form of JOE TABLE!

As long as he stays true to form , Joe ( Over the) Table can put us in the winner's circle, as he has so many times.

The great Sexy one does it again!

3 run bomb by Flores makes it 7-5 Nats.

Truly amazing. Thanks again

Back