Thursday MLB Total!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 56-22-3
Favs (-140 or less) 29-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

Minnesota/Oakland UNDER 9

Gaudin already has a win ve the Twins this year, and he opposed Santana in that matchup...The UNDER is 10-3 in the last 13 meetings between these two teams, and its 3-0 this year....Baker on the other hand struggled in his last start, but in his 3 starts before the last, he had only surrendered 4 runs over those games, and he gets to face the UNDER happy A's tonite....I'm not super amped on this game, but it is the best total on the card tonite...

BOL everyone

MLB zigiss 7/12

great last week, today small bets:

TOR +103 (1 u)
BAL -137 (2 u)
MIN:OAK under 8,5 +108 (2 u)
OAK +116 (1 u)

MLB 2007 record (143:89) +62,47 units

GL Hile - I'm on this one as well.

i dont know if this will help you any GirlieGirl but I noticed on Pinny that the total moved down to 8.5 a while ago but it's got more money on the over now Over -116 and Under +106.

honestly bro, i love your picks. i try to follow them as much as i can and i really appreciate u taking ur time to post with write-ups. your record speaks for itself, GL with the second half.

thought you might enjoy this, especially if the under cashes.

Top of 8th 1 out.

Torii Hunter single on a line drive to left fielder Shannon Stewart. Michael Cuddyer scores. Double play, left fielder Shannon Stewart to shortstop Bobby Crosby to second baseman Mark Ellis to shortstop Bobby Crosby. Justin Morneau out at 3rd. Torii Hunter out at 2nd. Three out.

Bow%20Down.gif

Running out of superlatives, but "unreal" does come to mind.

You rule, HILE75, so keep em' coming.

PS

Does the 75 stand for Seventy-five percent chance?

Back