Thursday MLB Total!!!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 49-19-2
Favs (-140 or less) 28-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

Dodgers/DBacks UNDER 8.5

I don't think this pitching matchup is that much worse the last nites featuring Lowe v Webb, which ended up 2-0....Neither one of these teams have lineups that really intimidate me, which always plays well for the under as well......I'm looking for Wolf to break out of a small slide here, where he's be getting hit, but by good teams (Angels, TB, Mets, Padres, Pirates), all of which have quality lineups, except maybe Pitt....In his 5 starts before that he gave up a combined 5 runs...On the other side, Randy Johsnon comes back off the DL tonite.....I dont expect much rust, and if there is, it's still only the Dodgers....Factor in that DeMuth is 8-5 to the under this year, just one more thing on our side.

GL today/tonite everyone

bout time you woke up and posted your play....

I've been waiting all night for it!

Lets do it again....now I can go to bed at 6:24 am ;)

Torn on this one myself = me not playing it. I keep going back to Wolf, I get tentative when a SP has a WHIP approaching 2 in his recent starts. In his 1 start vs the D Backs this year, they got to him for 10 hits, 4 BB and 6 ER. They rapped out 17 hits total that game too. Just afraid his stuff might wake up their bats. Granted most of the stuff of Wolf came in the 5th and he couldnt get out of the 6th but still a boxscore im wary of.

Dodgers hitting lefties well all season, also has me scared. You think Johnson is on a pitch count?

Ump should help though.

All in all, nothing for me, just throwing out my thoughts, lol.

GL Hile

<LI class=morehot>Over is 7-0 in Dodgers last 7 games following a loss. <LI class=morehot>Over is 5-0 in Dodgers last 5 games vs. a starter with a WHIP less than 1.15. <LI class=morehot>Over is 6-1 in Dodgers last 7 road games vs. a team with a winning home record. <LI class=morehot>Over is 5-1 in Dodgers last 6 when their opponent scores 2 runs or less in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Over is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 Thursday games. <LI class=morehot>Over is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 games vs. a left-handed starter. <LI class=morehot>Over is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 when their opponent allows 2 runs or less in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Over is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 after scoring 2 runs or less in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Over is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 road games vs. a left-handed starter. <LI class=morehot>Over is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5. <LI class=morehot>Over is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.<LI class=morehot>Over is 4-1 in Wolf's last 5 starts vs. National League West.<LI class=morehot>Over is 6-0-1 in Diamondbacks last 7 games following a win. <LI class=morehot>Over is 4-0 in Diamondbacks last 4 home games vs. a left-handed starter. <LI class=morehot>Over is 5-0-1 in Diamondbacks last 6 games vs. a starter with a WHIP greater than 1.30. <LI class=morehot>Over is 4-0 in Diamondbacks last 4 games vs. a left-handed starter. <LI class=morehot>Over is 4-0 in Diamondbacks last 4 after scoring 2 runs or less in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Over is 10-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 12 overall. <LI class=morehot>Over is 10-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 12 on Grass. <LI class=morehot>Over is 7-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 9 home games. <LI class=morehot>Over is 5-1 in Diamondbacks last 6 when their opponent scores 2 runs or less in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Over is 5-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a favorite. <LI class=morehot>Over is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150. <LI class=morehot>Over is 4-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 6 games as a home favorite. <LI class=morehot>Over is 4-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.

you know i'm not knocking you, hile, i have nothing but respect for your capping. i just wanted to post those trends for forum readers. after all, the intention of a forum is to share ideas and knowledge.

i will stay away because of the trends and the bullpens, but BOL to you...

you know i'm not knocking you, hile, i have nothing but respect for your capping. i just wanted to post those trends for forum readers. after all, the intention of a forum is to share ideas and knowledge.

i will stay away because of the trends and the bullpens, but BOL to you...

Well if you posted all of those trends, why don't you bet the over and start your own thread?

oh no, perhaps this one would be better

hasselhoff_with_puppies.jpg

S.O.B. Every fucking inning the Dodgers are putting a deuce up on the scoreboard. Now 6-0 in the 4th, LA stilling batting with runners at 1st and 2nd and only one out. Zona currently being outhit 9-1!!!! :down:

i could care less tonite, blazers got oden, and are making some great moves toward the future, its a good night

Holy oh shit Hile, don't say that! It can't be a good night when one loses. Get 'em Friday! :shake:

cant win everyday... lol

if someone thought like that they might go kill themselves.

why a portland fan if your are in PA? but aldridge, roy, oden, jack, and idk? Fyre @ PF and keep aldrige at SF or udoka, outlaw, miles, and now fernandez instand offense of the bench.

ReNew - I grew up watching Clyde the Glyde and fell in love with Portland when they had Porter and Duckworth and Drexler...then Sabonis and that crew...I've always stayed true to them

I really think Francis, Jack, Roy, Aldridge and Oden are gonna be awesome, and like u said, Udoka, Rodriguez, Fernandez Outlaw and Frye from the bench, also drafted McRoberts, Green, and Nicholls....Things are really looking up for this franchise

I agree Hile, things are definitely looking up...loving the Blazers for the next season. :shake:

Back