Thursday MLB Discussion

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
Roof should be open in Zona with relatively strong winds going out. Auto play on the over for me. Worried I'll get a bad ump but will lock it in early and will add more depending on the ump. Only way this line is going is up.

Over 9 -105

like LAD-SF O1st5 and FG: LAD has not allowed a single run yet and is due to allow some today. waiting for the ump

With the right ump I think over is still fine regardless of roof, panels will surely be open I'd think

Small card today. I like Boston +120ish with Kelly whose stint in AAA last year seems to have taught him that he needs to PITCH rather than try to throw the ball 100mph every time. If what we saw the last two months of 2015 is what we get this year he's gonna be $$$ until the lines catch up.

SF & under at home has been a good combination forever it seems. I'll parlay those two at ~2.4/1.

Also kinda like Minnesota to avoid the season opening sweep in Baltimore at +125ish. That and O8.5 at ~3.4/1 is worth lunch money too.

Injury listing of the season so far:
[TABLE="class: statistics_table, width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]04/07/16[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]DH[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]Billy Butler[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]Rest
[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
Really? A DH needs rest after two games? LOLOLOL

Do you really? After losing 8 in a row to Minn I would expect a major effort to sweep them.

Do you really? After losing 8 in a row to Minn I would expect a major effort to sweep them.

Why would them losing 8 in a row to Minnesota in the previous season have anything to do with their effort level in a game this season(in the final game of a series at that, so they've already broken this "streak")? Trying to find angles is one thing, but this false motivation angle is completely silly and pointless.

If you honestly think that the Orioles (or any team) would somehow be more motivated in a single regular season game, in which they've won the first 2 of the series, because they lost 8 in a row to the Twins coming into this season, I'm not sure baseball is your thing. It's honestly one of the most ridiculous reasons I've ever heard anyone mention.

It's not pointless, tuck's likely one of the best at pointing things like that out and it's appreciated

Oh yeah and his false motivational angles win pretty frequently

Thanks man :shake2:

It's not pointless, tuck's likely one of the best at pointing things like that out and it's appreciated

It's pointless because it doesn't exist. You honestly believe that a team would be more motivated to win the 3rd game of a series they've already won 2 games because they lost 8 games to that team last season? Come the fuck on.

Tuck can point out whatever he'd like, but when we start straying from stats and things that can be quantified, we're well past the point of being taken seriously. The days of the week and the other trends are tough enough to stomach, this is like Deepak Chopra type woo woo bullshit.

Do you come on here to simply put people down? What angle did you offer yesterday, and how did it perform?

They lose just as often, if not more. If you're going to say they don't....prove it.

You prove they lose just as often.

You put tuck down in this thread and throw some bullshit emoticon at NBA in another thread. What's your point?

Thanks for the quality info in a discussion thread. You're really helpful to everyone I'm sure.

To be fair, tuck is out of his mind a lot of times but this I actually think is reasonable because you play your division 19x a year and I'm sure the remainder (manager, mauer, dozier, etc.) aren't pleased

Back