leans from the BOL open:
ARI +130: Guccione
SD +105: Gonzalez
ATL +160: Estabrook
CIN +150: Conroy

on the radar:
LAD +125: Fletcher
BOS -125: T. Welke

More trolling. What was Danks whip, era in that game? Guy was shelled, lit up and gave up HRS.

Twins could of had a 3.0 whip and still covered ALT RL.

Lmfao @ your horrible points. Not one solid point made.

Getting down on this one early for tomorrow. Feel line will move.

SD/SF under 7 -110

Sonny Gray's splits @ Texas and during the day are RIDICULOUS

Day

View attachment 38990

@ Texas

View attachment 38991

and Texas flies out to TORONTO after this game..... And Lewis is nothing special especially in day games....should be a good spot for oakland ML, RL, and Alternate RL

hopefully texas wins by a lot Wed. night

More trolling. What was Danks whip, era in that game? Guy was shelled, lit up and gave up HRS.

Twins could of had a 3.0 whip and still covered ALT RL.

Lmfao @ your horrible points. Not one solid point made.

you don't get it, go find a team to fade for a month

you don't get it, go find a team to fade for a month

you're acting like a child.... the title especially...

you tweeted at me during the game saying to make my check payable to Ramirez because he made the error? lol doesn't even warrant a response

Cmon gang let's get back on track with discussion thread

aye aye cap'n

...i am at a moral quandary on the Pirates. Their lineup is hideous with Kang at clean-up, which I still can't believe he was there for the WAS series, but their bullpen is incredible so if they get a lead late they won't give it up. I don't do 1st 5 often, but with Chapman away from the team kissing his new baby and the disaster that is the Reds 8th inning I'm thinking of putting it all on Desclafani. Pricetag has to be lower for first-5 than game, but how much?

you're acting like a child.... the title especially

you tweeted at me during the game saying to make my check payable to Ramirez because he made the error? lol doesn't even warrant a response

different context than what has been discussed today, but yeah, his error gave you four runs on a 4.5 TT IIRC

you cannot be serious... im done

your way of thinking is so far off base its not worth discussing, good luck

thanks for wishing me luck, but his four unearned runs won the bet for you so I'm not sure how this is far off base

thanks for wishing me luck, but his four unearned runs won the bet for you so I'm not sure how this is far off base

first of all.... Danks gave up 5 earned runs. Second of all the starting pitching is just one factor of the game. The white sox bullpen is not good.

Third, errors are part of the game. The white sox are bottom 10 in the majors in errors. One error is not the reason I won the bet. The reason I won is because the game went as I expected it to go with the research I did. Don't play Monday morning QB.

aye aye cap'n

...i am at a moral quandary on the Pirates. Their lineup is hideous with Kang at clean-up, which I still can't believe he was there for the WAS series, but their bullpen is incredible so if they get a lead late they won't give it up. I don't do 1st 5 often, but with Chapman away from the team kissing his new baby and the disaster that is the Reds 8th inning I'm thinking of putting it all on Desclafani. Pricetag has to be lower for first-5 than game, but how much?

7:05pMatchup
[TABLE="class: game-tbl, width: 523"]
<tbody style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">[TR="class: visitor"]
[TD="class: rot, align: center"]951[/TD]
[TD="class: team"]Cincinnati Reds
Mike Leake -R[/TD]
[TD="class: points, align: right"]<label for="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetVisitorSpread" id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_lblBetVisitorSpread" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: inline-block; height: 25px; line-height: 25px;">+½</label> <label for="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetVisitorSpread" id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_lblBetVisitorSpreadPrice" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: inline-block; height: 25px; line-height: 25px;">+105</label> <input id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetVisitorSpread" type="checkbox" name="ctl00$C$ConstructorLines1$GameLines1$repHeaders$ctl00$repLines$ctl00$chkBetVisitorSpread" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; height: 25px; line-height: 25px; vertical-align: middle;">[/TD]
[TD="class: money, bgcolor: #E0F3FE, align: right"]<label for="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetVisitorMoneyline" id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_lblVisitorMoneyline" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: inline-block; height: 25px; line-height: 25px;">+160</label> <input id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetVisitorMoneyline" type="checkbox" name="ctl00$C$ConstructorLines1$GameLines1$repHeaders$ctl00$repLines$ctl00$chkBetVisitorMoneyline" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; height: 25px; line-height: 25px; vertical-align: middle;">[/TD]
[TD="class: total, align: right"][TABLE="class: box-line"]
<tbody style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">[TR]
[TD="class: tall"]3½[/TD]
[TD="class: wide"]O<label for="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetOver" id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_lblBetOver" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: inline-block; height: 25px; float: left;">-105</label><input id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetOver" type="checkbox" name="ctl00$C$ConstructorLines1$GameLines1$repHeaders$ctl00$repLines$ctl00$chkBetOver" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; height: 25px; line-height: 25px; vertical-align: middle;">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: wide"]U<label for="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetUnder" id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_lblBetUnder" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: inline-block; height: 25px; float: left;">-125</label><input id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetUnder" type="checkbox" name="ctl00$C$ConstructorLines1$GameLines1$repHeaders$ctl00$repLines$ctl00$chkBetUnder" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; height: 25px; line-height: 25px; vertical-align: middle;">[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[TD="class: team-total, align: right"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: home"]
[TD="class: rot, align: center"]952[/TD]
[TD="class: team"]Pittsburgh Pirates
Gerrit Cole -R
[/TD]
[TD="class: points, align: right"]<label for="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetHomeSpread" id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_lblBetHomeSpread" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: inline-block; height: 25px; line-height: 25px;">-½</label> <label for="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetHomeSpread" id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_lblBetHomeSpreadPrice" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: inline-block; height: 25px; line-height: 25px;">-125</label> <input id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetHomeSpread" type="checkbox" name="ctl00$C$ConstructorLines1$GameLines1$repHeaders$ctl00$repLines$ctl00$chkBetHomeSpread" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; height: 25px; line-height: 25px; vertical-align: middle;">[/TD]
[TD="class: money, align: right"]<label for="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetHomeMoneyline" id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_lblHomeMoneyline" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: inline-block; height: 25px; line-height: 25px;">-180</label> <input id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetHomeMoneyline" type="checkbox" name="ctl00$C$ConstructorLines1$GameLines1$repHeaders$ctl00$repLines$ctl00$chkBetHomeMoneyline" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; height: 25px; line-height: 25px; vertical-align: middle;">[/TD]
[TD="class: team-total, align: right"] [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
Show Props
National League

Lets all quit arguing with GW, there is nothing left to say. I am only saying this because it's a waste of time, we've all said what we could.

the fact is the 4 unearned runs made a 2-2 game 6-2 and the TT over won right there thanks to that play

I am also very surprised that people don't think disasters like 4 unearned runs can affect how a game goes. Danks was cruising and would have allowed 2 runs through 4 IP if he had just gotten one of the two outs that were pretty much guaranteed on the play. And it'd be more correct to say only two runs despite allowing a HR and earlier a double to leadoff the game that scored before he got an out.

The bullpen could have imploded and won it for you, or Danks could have done what he's done previously against MIN and won it for you, but I'd be cautious to assume that would happen.

And i think box score hunting puts you at a huge disservice because you miss major things like this, however that is not a debate that we need to get into as neither of us will change our stance

7:05pMatchup
[TABLE="class: game-tbl, width: 523"]
<tbody>[TR="class: visitor"]
[TD="class: rot, align: center"]951[/TD]
[TD="class: team"]Cincinnati Reds
Mike Leake -R[/TD]
[TD="class: points, align: right"]<label for="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetVisitorSpread" id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_lblBetVisitorSpread" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: inline-block; height: 25px; line-height: 25px;">+½</label> <label for="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetVisitorSpread" id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_lblBetVisitorSpreadPrice" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: inline-block; height: 25px; line-height: 25px;">+105</label> <input id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetVisitorSpread" type="checkbox" name="ctl00$C$ConstructorLines1$GameLines1$repHeaders$ctl00$repLines$ctl00$chkBetVisitorSpread" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; height: 25px; line-height: 25px; vertical-align: middle;">[/TD]
[TD="class: money, bgcolor: #E0F3FE, align: right"]<label for="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetVisitorMoneyline" id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_lblVisitorMoneyline" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: inline-block; height: 25px; line-height: 25px;">+160</label> <input id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetVisitorMoneyline" type="checkbox" name="ctl00$C$ConstructorLines1$GameLines1$repHeaders$ctl00$repLines$ctl00$chkBetVisitorMoneyline" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; height: 25px; line-height: 25px; vertical-align: middle;">[/TD]
[TD="class: total, align: right"][TABLE="class: box-line"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: tall"]3½[/TD]
[TD="class: wide"]O<label for="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetOver" id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_lblBetOver" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: inline-block; height: 25px; float: left;">-105</label><input id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetOver" type="checkbox" name="ctl00$C$ConstructorLines1$GameLines1$repHeaders$ctl00$repLines$ctl00$chkBetOver" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; height: 25px; line-height: 25px; vertical-align: middle;">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: wide"]U<label for="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetUnder" id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_lblBetUnder" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: inline-block; height: 25px; float: left;">-125</label><input id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetUnder" type="checkbox" name="ctl00$C$ConstructorLines1$GameLines1$repHeaders$ctl00$repLines$ctl00$chkBetUnder" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; height: 25px; line-height: 25px; vertical-align: middle;">[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[TD="class: team-total, align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: home"]
[TD="class: rot, align: center"]952[/TD]
[TD="class: team"]Pittsburgh Pirates
Gerrit Cole -R[/TD]
[TD="class: points, align: right"]<label for="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetHomeSpread" id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_lblBetHomeSpread" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: inline-block; height: 25px; line-height: 25px;">-½</label> <label for="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetHomeSpread" id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_lblBetHomeSpreadPrice" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: inline-block; height: 25px; line-height: 25px;">-125</label> <input id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetHomeSpread" type="checkbox" name="ctl00$C$ConstructorLines1$GameLines1$repHeaders$ctl00$repLines$ctl00$chkBetHomeSpread" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; height: 25px; line-height: 25px; vertical-align: middle;">[/TD]
[TD="class: money, align: right"]<label for="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetHomeMoneyline" id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_lblHomeMoneyline" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: inline-block; height: 25px; line-height: 25px;">-180</label> <input id="ctl00_C_ConstructorLines1_GameLines1_repHeaders_ctl00_repLines_ctl00_chkBetHomeMoneyline" type="checkbox" name="ctl00$C$ConstructorLines1$GameLines1$repHeaders$ctl00$repLines$ctl00$chkBetHomeMoneyline" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; height: 25px; line-height: 25px; vertical-align: middle;">[/TD]
[TD="class: team-total, align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
Show Props
National League

wrong day amigo

Anyone else love daytime baseball? Makes the day go by faster at work lol.

I love daytime games as well, but I can understand why players may not agree after playing night game day before.

I am also very surprised that people don't think disasters like 4 unearned runs can affect how a game goes. Danks was cruising and would have allowed 2 runs through 4 IP if he had just gotten one of the two outs that were pretty much guaranteed on the play.

GW I think I see what you are saying in that a simple error can snowball into something really bad really quickly. Kind of the same principal behind Laz Diaz calling balls and strikes. When a pitcher is rolling along and then all the sudden Laz won't call a strike it fucks up the whole flow. Laz fucks up the whole mindset when he doesn't call the strike on a really good "pitcher's pitch." It fucks things up, the pitcher gets mad, and before you know it three runs have scored. When the game has a set flow to it and something so simple disturbs that flow - like a strike that wasn't called, an error, a two-out walk.. that's when shit hits the fan.

the fact is the 4 unearned runs made a 2-2 game 6-2 and the TT over won right there thanks to that play

I am also very surprised that people don't think disasters like 4 unearned runs can affect how a game goes. Danks was cruising and would have allowed 2 runs through 4 IP if he had just gotten one of the two outs that were pretty much guaranteed on the play. And it'd be more correct to say only two runs despite allowing a HR and earlier a double to leadoff the game that scored before he got an out.

The bullpen could have imploded and won it for you, or Danks could have done what he's done previously against MIN and won it for you, but I'd be cautious to assume that would happen.

And i think box score hunting puts you at a huge disservice because you miss major things like this, however that is not a debate that we need to get into as neither of us will change our stance

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/23/danks-white-sox-get-trounced-by-twins-13-2-in-seri/

I think it's pretty safe to say I could've assumed it. Even Danks said he stunk and knew it right away. The venue matters. I know full well what I'm missing by not watching the games. For you to think that I don't make up for it is a bit ignorant. I fully understand the impact an error can have on a game. Trust me I see the same shit happen in the NBA with flagrant fouls and bad turnovers, etc.... BUT it's part of the game. You can't just pat yourself on the back and say if that error never happened the white sox would've won. Sorry. Danks struggles in minny should've kept everyone off the whitesox. There is just too much evidence there.

The auto over angle for the Rockies is gonna have to be put on hold for me. I respect both pitchers too much right now. Might take an ingame over depending on the starters pitch counts.

Tulo will probably be out because the Rockies have been giving him days off so the total should creep down

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/23/danks-white-sox-get-trounced-by-twins-13-2-in-seri/

I think it's pretty safe to say I could've assumed it. Even Danks said he stunk and knew it right away. The venue matters. I know full well what I'm missing by not watching the games. For you to think that I don't make up for it is a bit ignorant. I fully understand the impact an error can have on a game. Trust me I see the same shit happen in the NBA with flagrant fouls and bad turnovers, etc.... BUT it's part of the game. You can't just pat yourself on the back and say if that error never happened the white sox would've won. Sorry. Danks struggles in minny should've kept everyone off the whitesox. There is just too much evidence there.

it's amazing how you put words in my mouth with every response, never did I pat myself on the back nor did I ever say without the error CHW would have won. And trying to compare a flagrant foul or a bad turnover to this just shows you have little clue what's going on out there.

Enjoy the box scores, I really hope it's profitable for you, but after reading everything you write there could not be a better case made for why you should watch games than if Johnny Cochran was a CTG member

-any word on the boston injuries? I'm assuming rest for Hanley and Pedroia? Want a piece of Balt here.

-probably under in Arlington - like Colby's recent form, even with two of them against CWS

-shields the stopper for the padres,

-can see the total in denver staying under, rubby in good form last two and has pitched well at Coors

Alfredo has great home/day splits. Rodon has been hit or miss on the road with 2 really good starts and 2 really bad ones. On June 7 Alfredo went 8 innings vs CWS giving up 4 runs, but only 1 earned. Still thinking about how to play Det in this one, but initial lean is towards CWS TT un. CWS are 3-2 L5 games but TT are only 1-4 o/u in those games.

Alfredo has great home/day splits. Rodon has been hit or miss on the road with 2 really good starts and 2 really bad ones. On June 7 Alfredo went 8 innings vs CWS giving up 4 runs, but only 1 earned. Still thinking about how to play Det in this one, but initial lean is towards CWS TT un. CWS are 3-2 L5 games but TT are only 1-4 o/u in those games.

WS 1-8 on Thursday and Rodon has a 5.25 road ERA and is playing at Detroit in the day. He is playing on good rest but its really hard to see not hitting Detroit looking at Simon at home in the day
1 negative is Detroit has not seen him while WS have seen Simon but I start out liking it.

CWS isn't swinging the bat at all, and with Vmart back in the mix the Tiger's look poised to go on a winning streak toss ins JD Martinez and Miggy in there, if they can get Kinsler going again like last year look out. SEMCON rejoices again

Degrom is simply awesome in the day but with the Mets 3-17 away I would be more interested in a first half under. Still have not seen the ump.

-any word on the boston injuries? I'm assuming rest for Hanley and Pedroia? Want a piece of Balt here.

-probably under in Arlington - like Colby's recent form, even with two of them against CWS

-shields the stopper for the padres,

-can see the total in denver staying under, rubby in good form last two and has pitched well at Coors

i've seen some very positive Ruby articles, definitely leaning that way though I rarely want to fade COL at home because that seems to be the only place they win. Shields may be the stopper, but this is the rubber match of the series so I'm not sure there's much to stop. Also afraid Pedroia will be heading to the DL because the nagging injuries are adding up

Sox lineup

Betts, Holt, Bogaerts, Ortiz, Sandoval, Napoli, de Aza, Swihart, Bradley

Went big on the under today

i'd like to see a study on lineups and their effect on totals because i don't think it makes as big of a difference as people think

i'd like to see a study on lineups and their effect on totals because i don't think it makes as big of a difference as people think

Like anything it depends on the circumstance. Who's out, who's pitching, matchups etc. I think it's overblown sometimes but I have seen some LAD lineups that have had me bet TT unders and usually win. Sometimes Mattingly puts out weird lineups, he's just a POS.

i've seen some very positive Ruby articles, definitely leaning that way though I rarely want to fade COL at home because that seems to be the only place they win. Shields may be the stopper, but this is the rubber match of the series so I'm not sure there's much to stop. Also afraid Pedroia will be heading to the DL because the nagging injuries are adding up
guess shields point is that he gets his team wins this year when they need it, I shuold go back and check but he's been money with the ml+over from an eye/memory test

guess shields point is that he gets his team wins this year when they need it, I shuold go back and check but he's been money with the ml+over from an eye/memory test
looks like all but one win has gone over and his no decisions have mostly gone over the total haha

Lynn of the DL
Haren best at home, in the day
StL already got first 2 games of the series
Fish F5 for me.

Back