Pre All-Star: 70.572 Units
All-Star Game: 0-1 -2 Units

July:
Post All-Star: 0-0 +/-0 Units

Overall: 308-271-9 +68.572 Units
Sides: 170-159 +40.958 Units
Run Lines: 20-49 -35.647 Units
Totals: 118-62-9 +63.261 Units

0-1 -2 Units on the All Star Game. eh oh well, didnt cap it just tailed and probably not the smartest idea but I don't mind throwing some money down. no big deal, finally regular baseball is back and that was a very nice break.

2nd half of the season. Going to try and hit a much better percentage now, meaning less plays. I've said that before, hopefully this time I keep to my own word.

PLAYS:

New York Yankees @ Tampa Bay Devil Rays OVER 9 -110 (Pettitte v. Shields) (2.5 Units) W
1) Both of these guys have been no where near their early season production. You can disregard Pettitte's lifetime #'s vs the D-Rays, that was all 2003 and before, except one start this year.
2) HOT Yankees lineup - time to start winning if you even want to think wild card.
3) Tampa Bay bullpen
4) D-Rays a better LHP team, Yankees a better RHP team
5) Since September last year 8-2-1 in last 11 meetings O/U, 5-0-1 O/U last 6 meetings. All set 9.5 or higher (only 2 @ 9.5).
6) Ball carries better indoors.

Oakland Athletics @ Minnesota Twins UNDER 9 -112 (Gaudin v. Baker) (1.5 Units) W
Gaudin has bounced back in his last couple of starts and it sure is hard to believe he can keep this up with all the base runners he allows game in and game out but he's never really got burnt by it terribly. I could take the Under involving nearly any decent pitcher vs the A's any day. Under is 6-1 in their last 7 meetings, Under is 10-3 in last 13 meetings. Totals set at 8.5 or below except in 3 games set @ 9 or 9.5. Only two games set @ 9.5 went over (Gurrier v. Saarloos and Silva vs. Blanton). Two guys with nice under trends as well. Lefties hit Gaudin well but Morneau/Mauer and the switch hitters Castillo and Punto havent seen much of him and Punto doesnt really scare me down at the bottom of the order. He catches a righty in between Castillo/Mauer/Morneau in the lineup so he can work out of trouble.

Leans:

Baltimore Orioles -118 (Guthrie v. Garland)
Guthrie hard to not back him at this price. Info on Garland (Rotowire):
Update: The knot that Garland felt in his throwing shoulder during the spring continues to be an issue, the Chicago Herald reports. That said, Garland said it doesn't hurt and he expects to start the White Sox' first game after the All-Star break.
Recommendation: Garland's last outing was pretty painful though, as he gave up 11 earned runs in 3.1 innings in Chicago's 20-14 loss to Minnesota (that's the Twins, not the Vikings). Garland said the knot makes it harder for him to loosen up and reduces his velocity. "Definitely doesn't feel 100 percent," Garland said. "To me, I think it's something that's going to be with me for the rest of my career, so I either learn to pitch with it, learn to deal with it or I'm done."

I don't know how to take this information but it doesn't sound good. The O's are a team that have hit Garland well in the past and Guthrie was a snub for the All-Star game and he'll continue to pitch well to show why he belonged.

BOL to Yall Thursday and Let's all have a profittable 2nd Half of the Season. :cheers: :tiphat:

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Renew- good luck in the 2nd half! Nice card, I'm on all three....prob. add a few more! LOL!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Did they tear the roof off Tropicana stadium or are they bringing in huge fans for the game to push the wind 8mph to right center? Doesn't matter. I like the over in that game as well.

lol i always forget about tropicana and milwaukee's roof. thanks for that BRK and lets cash that over.

thanks terpman - GL with your plays and the 2nd Half. laying off the balty play since it's getting pounded and dont want to pay that much for it. -133 is what is being offered.

thanks yanks - GL today and the 2nd half of the season

thanks satyr - wish it was football season haha, something I could stand watching, not this baseball thing.

thanks blue_chip - hope you locked that in already, was -118 on pinny yesterday night and now -138. way too much juice.

under is getting pounded in NYY/TB, now 9 and still getting pounded, I like seeing that. Under also got pounded down in OAK/MIN, now 8.5.

I already locked in nyy/tb over 9 and oak/min under 9 but may add more later, will post my plays in a little while.

yup Jack - i forget. lol, still carries well indoors. GL tonight

MOF - yea I am laying off, Garlands shoulder may be a problem but he's been very good this year and I can't bet against him @ that price.

thanks green - i noticed there is a CFL game tonight, haha still perfect?

thanks RambleOn - I will definitely be around, going to start getting caught up pretty soon. need to start reading previews and what not.

yea degenerate - ive been told a few times already, I just didn't bother to change it. still the ball carries well indoors.

Locked these in a while ago. Don't think I will add anymore to the plays at this point.

New York Yankees @ Tampa Bay Devil Rays OVER 9 -110 (Pettitte v. Shields) (2.5 Units)

Oakland Athletics @ Minnesota Twins UNDER 9 -112 (Gaudin v. Baker) (1.5 Units)

Back