Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 112-109-1 +17.898 Units
June: 72-63-2 +38.188 Units

Overall: 274-242-6 +85.212 Units
Sides: 156-142 +47.348 Units
Run Lines: 18-47 -35.922 Units
Totals: 100-53-6 +73.786 Units

Actually finished 4-3 +1.94 Units yesterday. Said 2.94 yesterday night, but a winning day in the end is what matters.

NBA DRAFT TONIGHT - I hope my Hornets get a Playmaker. Chris Paul controls the game, David West is very good on offense and Tyson was better than I thought he'd be. We just need Peja back so we can spread the court and someone athletic would fill out the starting 5 nicely.

damn I didnt even realize the games started at 11 AM today, well I missed the over in fla/pit. haha well see what happens there, looking like a quick start though.

Early Play:

Texas Rangers @ Detriot Tigers OVER 9.5 -107 (Millwood vs. Rogers) (4 Units)
Rogers isn't facing the Braves and Millwood had some better games recently but that's a product of facing Pit, Cin, Hou. He didn't fare very well against Pit either. Now he's back facing AL teams and the last AL team he faced was Detriot, who took it to him. Rangers have been swinging some hot bats and Rogers should come back to earth after his first game this year. Wind is favorable blowing out to Right Center at 8 mph.
Here's the situation to the game, Texas is playing with confidence, as I said above they've been scoring runs. They have a chance to go for a sweep so no let up here. Detriot is not about to want to get swept at home by the Rangers and it's mighty close in the AL Central now with Cleveland and Detriot seperated by .5 a game. A win here is crucial as Cleveland gets TB @ home and could easily take the division lead and Detriot gets a tougher team in Minnesota who's 6 games back but could make some huge ground. In just 4 days Cleveland and Detriot square off as well. Detriot needs to go into these next two series with a W basically.

Tonight I am looking at STL/NYM UNDER 8.5 and the Dbacks -132.

BOL to Yall Thursday :cheers:

nola, am i crazy for liking the red +145 tonight?
i like belisle over eaton tonight, and i think the cincy bullpen can keep them in there if belisle puts the reds ahead

nola, am i crazy for liking the red +145 tonight?
i like belisle over eaton tonight, and i think the cincy bullpen can keep them in there if belisle puts the reds ahead

I dont really have a feel for either teams. I suppose it might be worth it but Belisle got rocked once this year by the Phils.

lol blue chip - i saw that he said that to you in another thread. hahaha

rug rat - I realize his record is 9-4 O/U but the last couple years his strike % was higher and I feel like the record is going to balance it self out a bit and be closer to .500 near the end of the year. Last years O/U record was a fluke @ 20/11 calling 63.65% strikes. 2-1 K to walk ratio thats better than most umps I've seen so Im rolling with it. Both teams bats struggling a bit right now. Wainwrights hasn't pitched badly in nearly two months and Hernandez home stats very good and even though he didn't pitch well in 2 of his last 3 starts, those starts were on the road.

Under 8-1 last 9 meetings
Under 5-0 last 5 meetings in NY

rug rat :pillow: blue_chip

Are you still thinking about laying the chalk w/ the D'backs tonight?
Diamondbacks are 5-0 in Johnson's last 5 starts
Diamondbacks are 4-1 in Johnson's last 5 starts vs. National League West

but
Diamondbacks are 1-4 in Johnson's last 5 starts during game 4 of a series (bullpen too taxed)
Dodgers are 5-1 in Wolf's last 6 starts with 4 days of rest

thanks Satyr :cheers:
thanks farm - your tigers... shouldve scored more. :down:

blue_chip - couple nice trends there. I think I am laying off that game. D-Backs aren't very good v. Lefties, they're down right horrid actually. I don't want to take a risk with Randy off the DL as well.

Back