reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 84-77-1 +18.558 Units

Overall: 175-146-4 +47.684 Units
Sides: 105-85 +25.493 Units
Run Lines: 13-30 -25.065 Units
Totals: 58-31-4 +47.256 Units

5-2 +4.865 Units yesterday. Reached my highest total of profit this MLB season after yesterday's games were over. I think it really has to deal with the fact that I've stopped RLs.

Past 6 days:
5-2 +4.18
5-3 +6.05
3-3 +0.34
3-1 +4.05
6-4 +3.18
5-2 +4.865
27-15 +22.665 Units - 64.29%

Just throwing out a few leans:

owensfinal.JPG
(
OWINGS v. Rodriguez)
Houston Astros @ Arizona Diamondbacks UNDER 9 +101
There's a reason why this kid from Tulane made it to the pros after one year in the minors. He's flying under the radar and had a 3.30 ERA prior to his last start. He has lots of room to grow and that last start of his was an just an abberation after he'd been sent back to Triple AAA with Randy coming back then they called him up realizing he was better than Edgar Gonzalez. This is really a homer play though. D-backs are not good against lefties and Wandy has posted some pretty good #'s recently and his career #'s vs the D-Backs are also pretty good. They've won his last 4 starts but the Stros offense is garbage and they're 1-6 in their last 7 games and the most they've put up is 6 (in their win). They've scored 2 or less in 5 of their last 7. The D-Backs just got embarassed by the Rockies and a bounce back here would be nice with a struggling Stros team.

Washington Gnationals +142 (Bacsik? v. Belisle)
Washington Gnationals @ Cincinnati Reds OVER 10 -104

Fade the REDS!!! Belisle starting to get rocked. And didn't realize this was a 4 game series but today Reds will get swept in fashion. Bacsik pitched well his 1st game, first road start now and the Reds can hit lefties but the Gnats are pesky and keep finding ways to win and their bats are hot right now

Kansas City Royals +118 (De La Rosa v. Sowers)
Cleveland Indians @ Kansas City Royals OVER 10.5 +105

Sowers has got to be sent down to Triple AAA. Cleveland can hit but this is funny to say but I don't expect the Indians to have to do much with the Royals pounding Sowers tomorrow.

BOL to Yall Thursday :cheers:

Last edited:
today Reds will get swept in fashion

Reds won the series opener (unless you meant swept aside, not factually swept)

That aside, I like the Over in KC. While De La Rosa has gone 4-0 to Under at home, all the sides that have lost his home starts have only totaled 1 run in doing so. I don't see the loser of this one being held to 1 run.
With CLE 0.5 games out from DET, my concern for the side aspect here is KC isnt adept at putting long winning streaks together irrespective of who takes the mound (they sit on a season high 3 currently), and w/CLE facing DET this weekend with that divisional lead up for grabs, I can see CLE being anxious to at least kept that divisional deficit to just 0.5, if not take the lead before they begin that series (a win vs KC + a DET loss).

BOL renew:cheers:

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">God luck today renew!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Interesting and good leans.

Nats vs. Reds:

Is it possible that the Cincinnati Reds are the WORST team in the National League??? Well folks, we will find out today when Washington tries to take 3 out of 4 games from Cincinnat at Cincinnati!!

If the Nats win.....not only will they have won the 4-game series at Cincinnati but they would even have a better overall record. Wow. I feel sorry for any Reds fans out there.

Anyway, Belisle has been struggling mightily lately and Bascik pitched fantastic in his last and only start of the season. As I understand, he is a guy who has pitched well in the minors but didn't get a chance in the Majors for the last few years until last week when 4 of the 5 Nats starters got injured. So you have a guy here who is going to pitch his heart out because he might never get another chance.

thanks BC - true. also they may try to keep some of their bullpen fresh for that series coming up. should help out the over but Sowers can't stop anyone at the moment. and also thanks for point out the erorr, sorry about that... i'm all over the place sometimes. haha. lets cash that over

thanks terp - GL today buddy.

thanks teamplayer - haven't seen much on the rest of the forum dealing with these games. I've heard the same too about Bacsik and people are still carrying around the fade the nats thing and i don't blame them, but the Reds are just terrible right now. Their bullpen is a complete joke.

thanks yanks - you too buddy, you've been doing well lately with your plays.

Adding some plays:

Pittsburgh Pirates +130 (Grozelanny v. Looper)
I couldn't pass this # up on this lefty whos been great this year. Cards can't touch lefties. The UNDER also looks good but not paying -113 on 7.5. And just trying to get a jump start on the day.

Los Angeles Angels @ Detriot Tigers OVER 9.5 +104 (Santana v. Bonderman)
Yea, i need action. Santana gets lit up on the road, everyone knows it.

Last edited:
Leaning...

Tampa Bay Devil Rays +113 (Seo v. Ramirez)
Ramirez - the guy is a completely different pitcher away from home. I'll take a shot at the home doggie if thats the case. I hate the TB bullpen with a passion though because they manage to mess things up easily. maybe OVER 10.5 as well. but you have to pay -111 right now.

I think I am trying to mess with the Tampa Over maybe.. You're killing it man, keep it up

thanks green - yea the over seems like a fairly easily play but plenty of juice to pay on 10.5 runs. don't know if I want to pay -112 for it though, maybe if Pitt were ahead.

Adding:

Tampa Bay Devil Rays +110 (Seo v. Ramirez)

Seo is bad at home/Ramirez bad away. I'm taking the home doggie.

Its -120 for me, I already paid the juice on one total at -120, I can't do it again.. I am sitting this game out.. GL

Damn my wet vagina, that over was easy cash today..

Is this Royals line going to move up at all?

thanks Satyr - where are your plays???

lol ETG - idk, looks like I have about the best line I've seen on it at +121. It's +115 on Pinny and I use it to compare lines with Matchbook so I guess people are starting to want action right before the 1st set of games. I grabbed the over but I shouldve waited because now it's being offered at +101 and its -110 on Pinny.

thanks steed - BOL to you tonight.

2-1 so far +1.04 Units, Tampa barely holding on.

Adding:

Washington Nationals +169 (Bacsik v. Belisle)
From +142 to +169... I think that's going to be the best I possibly get and definitely glad I waited that one out.

Might take the over still

Might take Florida and Baltimore as well, looking over some stuff first.

Adding:

Cleveland Indians @ Kansas City Royals OVER 10.5 -105 (Sowers v. De La Rosa)
San Diego Padres -142 (Young v. Marquis)
I like to use short, concise explanations. Two pitchers heading in opposite directions. As SD is a West Coast team I don't think I've been even paying attention to Young since Jackie Robinson day and saw stats from others like Satyr and Yanks. Yea too good to pass up.

still want to play KC but I dont know if ill get better than +120.\

Also still want to play the under in Arizona but Matchbook still has Under 9 -117 while Pinny has Under 8.5 +105. Waiting for someone to come to their senses and lower their price a little bit for the 9. Will definitely add Arizona but hoping to catch a little better than -108... don't think it will happen though.

thanks Big Al - hope i can keep it up throughout the year.

Adding:

Owings -107
about the best I think I'll get on this line as for the under going to still wait it out

Royals +121

Interesting.. I need a better number on the royals before I dive in.. It wierd that today my 3 plays might be 3 under but I got 8.5 +105 in the Zona game, I am looking for Ump info, can't find any though, got anything?

green - majorleaguebaseball.com's gamecast doesnt have the AZ game available yet, but they should about 10-15 mins out from gametime. You can find out who is behind HP then. Its under the team lineup lists.

green - majorleaguebaseball.com's gamecast doesnt have the AZ game available yet, but they should about 10-15 mins out from gametime. You can find out who is behind HP then. Its under the team lineup lists.

good looks on that BC. If I am around a computer I will def check it out but would like to know the ump before making the play for sure

Interesting.. I need a better number on the royals before I dive in.. It wierd that today my 3 plays might be 3 under but I got 8.5 +105 in the Zona game, I am looking for Ump info, can't find any though, got anything?

lol yea.. not a good start but the over is looking great. just think of those unders as 3 great plays. already hit the pitt/stl one and balty/toronto looking great after the 3 early runs. still haven't found anything on the ump for the stros/d-backs but like BC said just check closer to gametime.:shake:

Nats now up 4-1, glad i did not take the over.

People on Matchbook still trying to steal as much as possible off the under.

ahh 2hr's in 45seconds and 4rbi's really changes an O/U...Smooth sailing for so long and 2 swings of the bat are about to end my game

:down:

bad managing and bullpens.

Nats only up 1 now in the 9th, hope they can score again and extend the lead or hold on.
I just hope Sowers will get rocked soon.

Adding:

Stros/D-Backs UNDER 9 -114
Cuzzi umping tonight. This year so far his games have been higher scoring but past years hes been more of an under guy.

Back