reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 54-54 +6.953 Units

Overall: 145-123-3 +36.079 Units
Sides: 86-69 +26.808 Units
Run Lines: 11-29 -27.165 Units
Totals: 48-25-3 +36.436 Units

3-3 -2.9 Units yesterday. No more playing Yankees, lol. Continuing to do much better on totals and I'm really wondering why I bother with anything else. I'm pretty tired, had to wake up early, not going to go too deep into the games today, kind of a break I suppose, but going to play a few.

Plays:

Game 1
Detriot Tigers +130 (Minor v. Tavarez)
Detriot Tigers @ Boston Red Sox OVER 11.5 +113
I'll still bet against Tavarez. I feel pretty confident in Detriot's offense

Minnesota Twins -130 (Johan v. Carmona)
Minnesota Twins @ Cleveland Indians OVER 8.5 +112
The worlds on it. I'll take my chances with the odds on the over even though it's 8.5, wish it was 8. I have a feeling this game ends at like 5-3. Wins is blowing in from left field at about 11 MPH, but games Guccione umps avg 9.88 runs a game this year.

Chicago Cubs +120 (Guzman v. Vargas) (2 Units)
Chicago Cubs @ New York Mets OVER 9.5 -107
I'll take my chances against Vargas (2-3, 5.30 in Triple A). Vargas is a lefty call up filling in for a start while Alou just went on the DL and Orlando Hernandez is still unavailable. Cubs can hit lefties pretty well. Slight lean to over 9.5 since I don't think Guzman will last terribly long and getting to the Cubs bullpen makes any over possible.

New York Yankees -119 (DeSalvo v. Garland)
New York Yankees @ Chicago White Sox UNDER 9.5 -107
Garland can't seem to win against the Yanks but hasn't been terrible. 1-5, 3.79 ERA, 1.31 WHIP. .248 Opp BAA, but he finds ways to get outs... just like the White Sox find ways to pull wins out of their ass. I still stand by my opinion on the White Sox. DeSalvo pitching well 1st two games, against the ChiSox now and just see him to continue rolling.

Colorado Rockies -107 (Fogg v. Hernandez)
Fogg just some how wins vs the D-Backs. A lot of the D-Backs aren't great at hitting Righties, perhaps that's why... I have no idea because Fogg is garbage. Livan is too but the Rockies can hit righties with no problem and if you see some of the managerial calls like yesterday then chalk up another loss for Arizona.

Florida Marlins -103.5 (Nolasco v. Armas) (6 Units)
Florida Marlins @ Pittsburgh Pirates OVER 9 -113
You will see plenty of bullpen action in this game. Nolasco is by no means outstanding. Armas has some great #'s sporting a 8.76 ERA and 2.23 whip and 18 K's to 15 BB's. He's also 3-12 with a 5.98 ERA, 1.72 WHIP .287 Opp BAA, with 49 BB's vs the Marlins lifetime.

Sure these Marlins haven't seen much of him but in the limited ABs:
Miggy is 7/10, 4 BB's
Hermida 2/6
Olivo 2/5
Hanley 3/8
Uggla 4/11
Willingham 3/7
Boone 3/6, 2 HR's
These guys combined for 7 K's

Wind blowing out to right at about 7 MPH.

San Francisco Giants +171 (Lincecum v. Oswalt)
Oswalt has historically struggled against the Giants, 2-4 4.53 ERA, 1.60 WHIP, .321 BAA. Some #'s?

Bonds 4/4 - 1 HR, 4 BB's, 0 K's
Aurilla 5/12 - 2 K's
Durham 7/15
Feliz 9/19 - 5 XBH (2 HR)
Winn 5/11

Fred Lewis (Southern - Baton Rouge, like Mr Rickie Weeks) has also added a completely new offensive fire power to this team. Lincecum showed a better outing last time and has a chance to improve upon it against a Astros team, who yea... their offense can disappear. Giants offense can do the same.

Leans:

Tampa Bay Devil Rays -150/RL +143 (Kazmir v. Loe)
Kaz's got a 2.00 ERA in 3 Starts vs the Rangers. 24 K's to 5 walks in 18 IP.

San Francisco Giants @ Houston Astros UNDER 8 -112
Above

Detriot Tigers (Game 2) ??? (Durbin v. Schilling)
Detriot
Tigers @ Boston Red Sox (Game 2) OVER ???

Schilling doesn't have great #'s vs the Tigers, Durbin seems to be pitching well the past few games but I think someone's going to put up a lot of runs in the late game. Detriot can win against anyone the way they are starting to hit.

I basically like the card too much for my own good today.

BOL to Yall Thursday :cheers:

Last edited:
thanks Farm.

I liked this yesterday and so why not like it today?

Detriot Tigers +129 (Maroth vs Tavarez)
I figure that the Tigers should take 1 of 2 today, so if I bet both I should end up on the double header.

Adding:

Det (game 1) +130 - still go against Tavarez
Det/Bos OVER 11.5 (game 1) +113
Yanks -118
Yanks/ChiSox UNDER 9.5 -111
Cubs +120 - 1 more unit
Cubs/Mets OVER 9.5 +107 - hearing that Reyes and Wright aren't starting today... not liking it as much but thats why I added 1 more to Cubs ML.
Rockies -107
Marlins -103.5 (6 Units) - took it at -102 and -105 for 3 each
Marlins/Pirates OVER 9 -112
Giants +171

lol, well see how it goes in the morning/afternoon games. It's like I'm on tilt before anything even happens. probably because of the rest of May.

I took boston in the early game renew...Mike gives up too many today. especially to this boston team..
GL

I'm as cold as you bro and i would take the Giants too if they will play with the "first line". (Bonds, Aurilia, Bengie, Lewis, Winn...)

Perhaps we will break out of the slump together.

renew, not every day is a winner, always keep that in mind.....you neve know when u to 80 percent for a 2 week span......keep with it dude

thanks hile. I'll try to do my best to keep in my that it's a season and not a day to day thing. Think it might be best for me to avoid tomorrow though. Going to take tomorrow off and clear my head then strictly follow some guidelines I tried to set myself about a week ago but lasted for like 2 days.

Today was an absolute joke, completely unreal. I missed everything pretty badly and I don't know why. Thought I had capped a couple of these pretty well but apparently not.

Hey bro, we won with the Giants. :) I hope a good streak will start with this.

(Although i lost my first half bet because of the Molina-error.)

Back