reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Overall: 79-59-2 +33.756 Units
Sides: 48-32 +26.155 Units
Run Lines: 9-13 -1.96 Units
Totals: 22-14-2 +9.561 Units

3-1 +2.12 Units. been a steady season.

Texas Rangers @ Cleveland Indians OVER 10 -118 (Byrd v. Loe) W
Byrd sports a nice 7.46 ERA vs the Rangers. Loe getting his first road start this year, I just cant see him lasting that long in this game and the Texas bullpen won't be any better.

Minnesota Twins -142 (BOOF v. Greinke) W
They better start winning sometime...

Washington Nationals @ Philadelphia Phillies UNDER 9 -118 (Hill v. Hamels) W
Hill has been flying under the radar, and he's been as good of a player for the Nats as they have had all year allowing no more than 2 ER in his outtings this year going 6 IP+ for 3/4 games. Hamels is Hamels.

Tampa Bay Devil Rays +185 (Seo v. Colon) L
Tampa Bay Devil Rays OVER 9.5 -105 (2 Units) W

At whatever price +180+, I think it's worth a shot. Both teams been swinging very well. Colon doesn't deserve this price.

Toronto Blue Jays +158 (Burnett v. Hughes) W
Toronto Blue Jays @ New York Yankees OVER 9.5 +108 L
-you never deserve this price making your first start and both get rocked tonight

San Diego Padres -120 (Young v. Hernandez) (2 Units)
You know what you are going to get from Young. Depends on the Padres bats.

GL to Yall Thursday :cheers:

Last edited:
renew, that phills under should be no sweat, im not sure the nats will score off hamels.......I'd be thinking 5-1 phills, gl

thanks Yanks - going to make them 2 units play, just like them alot. thanks for the name change and Louisiana Lightning :shake:

thanks hile - i hope you are right. just hope hill doesnt get beat up today. he's bound to fall off and the phillies hot bats might do the trick

thanks sparky - lets cash on these

Adding:

My Leans
Texas Rangers @ Cleveland Indians OVER 10 -118 (Byrd v. Loe)
Minnesota Twins -142 (BOOF v. Greinke)

with you on the rays/over and the pads. Like the under in the phils/nats game but its -130 now. Still considering.

GL

Checking in from school, good luck today boss..

I will be back at this shit by Sunday

thanks rsms - hope you did add it, its looking pretty good right now. we are only just 5 runs away in the TB/LAA game too and its the 2nd inning.

thanks green - understandable man, that's about as rough as it gets. just stop betting cubbies and braves and you'll be good.

thanks farm - always like a good start.

thanks steed - gl to you today

4-0 +5 Units so far, but going to lose D-Rays side. Still have Pads for 2 Units tonight. still may add one more play, just to make sure I still finish up even if I lose the Pads tonight.

thanks Satyr - lets cash that over

well i'm going to risk finishing negative today. oh well

Adding:
Toronto Blue Jays +158 (Burnett v. Hughes)
Toronto Blue Jays @ New York Yankees OVER 9.5 +108

Back