Thursday MLB (4/12)

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Overall: 32-20 +13.83 Units
Sides: 24-11 +12.91 Units
Run Lines: 3-3 +2.06 Units
Totals: 5-6 -1.14 Units

*Updated record for Tuesday. Lol some how I missed 1 win in my Overall Record for the past 3 or 4 days. Sorry about that.

Overall: 35-22 +14.27 Units
Sides: 25-13 +7.35 Units
Run Lines: 4-3 +7.06 Units
Totals: 6-6 -0.14 Units

*Updated record after Wednesday

Damn Yankees. 3-2 yesterday +.44 Units yesterday, Yankees couldn't hit a thing, didn't see it the game but with or without Mussina they blew.

Thursday's Card is ugly. Who wants to pay -150 RL to fade the Nats? I'd like to play it but I don't want to pay it.

Plays:

Toronto Bluejays ML -119 (Ohka v. Maroth)
Toronto loves lefties 14-7 at home last year. This is an uninspiring play backing Ohka. I am not creative and unoriginal. I am tailing others basically. Toronto. Yea.

Atlanta Braves RL -137 (Smoltz v. Bergmann) (2 Units)
After dropping from over -150's to under -140's I had to lock it in. You can't really say there is value... but I expect it to happen so I'm going for it. Fade the Nats. :wacka wacka:

:cheers: GL ON THURSDAY GUYS :shake:

Last edited:
GL..

I dunno something is keeping me off that Toronto game and I won't let myself touch the total..

Man how I would love to see Braves -1.5 -120 right now.. haha

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck Renew!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

gl to us bro...it definitley isn't a pounder or anything, but I do like the spot.

thanks green - i may pull the trigger anyways. -150 RL will look like gold when its starts hitting -200 right? BOL

thanks terp - GL tomorrow

Hunt - yea I wouldn't put my life savings on this at all. your write up pretty much summed it up about the tigers bats even if it is Ohka. The stats don't lie about the Jays and Lefties. Lets cash this.

leans for the sake of having some:

Angels/Indians UNDER 9.5
Tampa Bay/Minnesota OVER 10.5

:36_11_6: Thanks Captain, Hunt, and Satyr it's pretty damn amusing.

Satyr - thanks man, I think I've only had two days without a profit this season but that's gotta stop sometime. Hope it's not soon and won't last long.

thanks Yanks - I like the over, I posted over your thread about it if you didn't catch it yet. GL

thanks sparky - BOL today :cheers:

The Braves RL is -135 now? If it gets lower I HAVE to play it. I'll wait a little bit and see what happens.

Looks like I should've played the Under in Cle/LA. Clearly going under.

Leans for tonight:
Braves RL -135
Twins RL +135
D-Rays/Twins OVER 10
Tigers/BlowJays OVER 10.5

"I was like, 'What in the world is he throwing? I can't hit that."' -- Josh Hamilton talking about Arizona starter Micah Owings after the Cincinnati slugger struck out and grounded out in his first two at-bats Wednesday night. But Hamilton homered in his third trip to the plate against Brandon Medders to help the Reds beat the Diamondbacks 3-2.

Enoyed watchin your guy throw.. nasty stuff. gl with your plays

yea green, I was surprised to see that myself. It's just begging for me to play it now. It's now -137. I'm guessing I missed the lowest it'll be so I'm going to play it.

thanks Grind - for the luck and quote, love it haha. Can't wait until he secures a spot in the rotation. I don't get D-Backs games over here, but I wish like hell I did now. :really_happy:

Adding:

Atlanta Braves RL -137 (Smoltz v. Bergmann) (2 Units)
After dropping from over -150's to under -140's I had to lock it in. You can't really say there is value... but I expect it to happen so I'm going for it.

thanks gopack - GL man

Adding:
Minnesota Twins RL +135
Tampa Bay Devil Rays/Minnesota Twins OVER 10 (Silva v. Fossum)

damn your killing me in value..

twins -1.5 +135
braves 1.5 -135

hmmm, do i need to get some money on matchbook

damn your killing me in value..

twins -1.5 +135
braves 1.5 -135

hmmm, do i need to get some money on matchbook

It's comparable to Pinny for lines. The downside is you probably have to wait until early afternoon for some of this value so even games around noon you won't find anything until right before the game occurs. Overnight lines are terrible because they just wait for pinny to release and do the same and you can only place bets to win $10 until someone else offers. Also if you offer your own lines someone will come along and take a bet of like $1 lol.
But it's not bad, you just have to be patient and wait overnight most of the time. Sometimes you'll be able to pull an overnight bet, but I like it alot.

ETG - I am looking right now and you can wager $800 on Baltimore ML -160, $1160 on Washington RL -116, and Florida +100 ($500). Everything else is basically to win 10 or just no money on it.

Back