Thursday - May 23rd Discussion

Ryno14

Pretty much a regular
Pretty much all day time action tomorrow, so let's start this discussion up early! Line on the rise for the struggling Nats with Strasburg on the mound. We've also got Nola/Lester, Gausman/Bum, and the suddenly hot Marlins going for the road sweep of Matt Boyd and the Tigers.

Hope we all finish off this work week strong to head into the long, holiday weekend! Discuss away.

This is early. SF first half listed looks good. Bum is on best rest. Good history with ump. Much better in the day, The other guy is not good in the day or on 4

I'd love to get swept at home by the Marlins.

This is the worst home stretch for Detroit since the 2003 season (yeah, that season).

Boyd has obviously been a pleasant surprise this season.

I would avoid Colorado Pitt. Pitt has a very good pitcher but Colorado has a good one and is the right side of the days

Bundy is on best rest 1.62
Bundy in the day 6.57 maybe mix 1.5 and 2.5 unsure

There's a reason you play streaks in baseball though.. good bounces happen for hot teams and teams who are cold....well.... Nats and Tigers happen.

Twins over the Angels has also been the easiest money the last 4 days, but of course I haven't taken them once.

I did one of 3 wins. My biggest bet on Yanks lost with a 4 run lead bottom of the 8th,
About to bet Cleveland
Days of week all over them. Yarbough the Tampa pitcher mid 8 ERA over 12 innings with Meals the ump. Bullpens at least equal for Cleveland and a number of secondary trends for them.
Average bet

I did one of 3 wins. My biggest bet on Yanks lost with a 4 run lead bottom of the 8th,
About to bet Cleveland
Days of week all over them. Yarbough the Tampa pitcher mid 8 ERA over 12 innings with Meals the ump. Bullpens at least equal for Cleveland and a number of secondary trends for them.
Average bet

I'm going over.

Back