Thursday Lines/Discussion

Portland/Miami

Historically I have played a lot of Miami unders. The under has gone 6-2 in 8 games at Portland this year.

Portland as a home dog has gone under 3 out of 4 games, with the exception being Detroit.

killa how could u pass on our knicks with killa freddy jones we play better without eddy lazy ass

Who are you?

Play nice.

And no, its not Dehoyos.:tiphat:

As far as this slate neither game really interest me. No idea why but I do have a gut feeling about Miami. Nothing to back up the play but just a feeling.

Too many injuries in that game for me to get involved. I love Fred's game though.

Play nice.

And no, its not Dehoyos.:tiphat:

As far as this slate neither game really interest me. No idea why but I do have a gut feeling about Miami. Nothing to back up the play but just a feeling.

As do I, but there's no value. Orlando only laid -4 there, now we have to lay -3 with Miami? Not a bit of value.

As do I, but there's no value. Orlando only laid -4 there, now we have to lay -3 with Miami? Not a bit of value.
Exactly. I was a bit suprised by that line but at same point its Miami and they are still somewhat of a public team.

Exactly. I was a bit suprised by that line but at same point its Miami and they are still somewhat of a public team.

It amazes me with a 4-12 record that they could be still a "public" play.

If I had to pick a side I would take the younger more athletic team.

It amazes me with a 4-12 record that they could be still a "public" play.

If I had to pick a side I would take the younger more athletic team.
No I agree totally. They keep getting respect for some reason.

I do like a younger, atheltic club against them like when they played Atlanta a few weeks ago. Just have a weird feeling.

Portland seems like a good bet I think. It's not the 5 - 0 start they made at home, but still good domestic team. On the other hand, Miami so far is nothing to write home about (unless you are writing a really sad story).

Dallas is in huge emotional letdown after the loss to the Spurs, but Denver as well, after spending a week planning revenge on the Lakers, only to lose to the again (as a Lakers fan, I'm loving it). Dallas should win this one at home, but what about the line?

Total desperation by Miami. So many losses and GS the next day. Portland and the Clipps are the only games they might win on this trip.

Dallas bounceback after the beating they're taking tonight? I dunno, B2B against the Nugs (who run) scare me.

I don't know how the Hawks could ever be -8.5, cept against a YMCA team.

Miami on the road.. no thanks.

.. Ugly card.

Miami for the W on Thursday, then GS on Friday. Expect something like right now (20+ lead over Milwaukee)of a performance from GS. I expect to see GS -12.5 over Miami. The matchups are fuckin horrible. GS will force Miami to force those ugly ass passes they tend to do leading to fast break $. Don't expect Shaq to be able to hang

ok nm I agree. nice spot for minnesota to show up. They gave up that 18 pt HT lead at home to this same team. Plus, with Minnesota coming to town, how many ATL fans will show up?

Miami as public road chalk looks good to me. Hopefully I can still get a good number by gametime

wow, are you serious killa? is he not allowed in the clubhouse?

I'm not Killa but I think the reason he asked "who are you" was not out of dissaproval, but amazement. Marlo had a play he liked and actual reasoning of why he liked it. Those two together are harder to find all the time particularly from somebody under 100 posts.:tiphat:

Last edited:
I'm not Killa but I think the reason he asked "who are you" was not out of dissaproval, but amazement. Marlo had a play he liked and actual reasoning of why he liked it. Those two together are harder to find all the time particularly from somebody under 100 posts.

I'm pretty sure it was out of disapproval :tiphat:

ok nm I agree. nice spot for minnesota to show up. They gave up that 18 pt HT lead at home to this same team. Plus, with Minnesota coming to town, how many ATL fans will show up?

Miami as public road chalk looks good to me. Hopefully I can still get a good number by gametime

you're almost there, but i forgot to mention that i forgot some words, meant to say, not only will Minnesota cover, but win OUTRIGHT (for the 1st half) !!!!!!!!

:tiphat:

I think betting against Miami considering the overall age of the team ESP against a younger athletic team is a pragmatic way of capping. I really do believe Miami will be a team to play against during the second half of the season and on B2B games.

LMAO. Since when does asking "Who are you?" constitute dissing someone?

He was talking so casually with us, like he's been around the forums for years. I assumed he was an old Covers head or something.

LMAO. Since when does asking "Who are you?" constitute dissing someone?

He was talking so casually with us, like he's been around the forums for years. I assumed he was an old Covers head or something.

I was... long time ago, roomate and co-worker told me about the site.

Back