Thursday July 26th Baseball

glad to see ya over! I read some BS from the other site. You shouldn't put up with that crap. Come on over to CTG.

Also, glad to see more guys on here from the Carolinas.

Well to be honest I have had some problems with some of the FOUNDING FATHERS of this site in the years past so hell I thought I would make a post and see what shakes out. You know like who is posting here and all that blah,blah,bulls**t.

as far as putting up with BS on forums well... that just comes with posting on forums.

Well to be honest I have had some problems with some of the FOUNDING FATHERS of this site in the years past so hell I thought I would make a post and see what shakes out. You know like who is posting here and all that blah,blah,bulls**t.

as far as putting up with BS on forums well... that just comes with posting on forums.

your 100% correct

Buddy, even if you had some problems in the past with some of the founding fathers here, when you join this site you start off at gorund 0- everything that happened in the past is forgotten.

This is a good site with great owners who care about capping sports- thats it. No hidden agendas.

I like reading your picks and welcome aboard.

Buddy, even if you had some problems in the past with some of the founding fathers here, when you join this site you start off at gorund 0- everything that happened in the past is forgotten.

This is a good site with great owners who care about capping sports- thats it. No hidden agendas.

I like reading your picks and welcome aboard.

well said. Welcome to CTG, Buddy.

:cheers:

what happened at the other site, bw?

They changed it to try to make it look more like CTG, and they fucked up and managed to thoroughly make it look like ass.

......in the sense of a donkey...not of Angelina Jolie's pushin cushions.

:hang:

Back