leans from the BOL open:
TOR -118: West
BOS +154: Miller
SEA +130

on the radar:
NYM -115: Hoye
BAL -141
CLE -120

SEA probably my strongest lean because I'm team #JamesAnthonyHapp but coming out of the pen to pitch an inning on his throw day Tuesday is weird, the team just got swept at home by ARI and they don't have anybody to close with Rodney's disastrous season and Carson Smith overworked

I usually play Haren at home, especially when dogged, but Max is off 2 consecutive losses. He has not lost 3 straight all year. Max and Haren both with best splits brings under into play.

CWS with ace on the mound vs a bum (and possibly worst team in MLB at the moment) and a chance to get to .500. Price is high, but possibly a parlay with Balt or Hou (or both). Cincy and Mil are both divisional home dogs who look live.

ump calls a rain delay in new york in a 7-5 game, top 9, 2 outs, 0-1 count...dumbest rain delay ever called...2 more strikes idiot

CWS with ace on the mound vs a bum (and possibly worst team in MLB at the moment) and a chance to get to .500. Price is high, but possibly a parlay with Balt or Hou (or both). Cincy and Mil are both divisional home dogs who look live.

Sale has incredible ownage vs BOS hitters too

I believe Kaz is 0-3 with a 6.32 ERA with the ump. It may not be as bad as it sounds as i think the real damage was all 1 game and he was on the road in all 3 with Fagan a strong homer ump in 2 of the last 3 years but its certainly not a plus

now upton hits a 3r hr to make it 8-7, then the ump calls another rain delay...this is just as ridiculous as the trade fiasco last night

I believe for betting purposes Mets won. Game reverts to the score after the last completed inning

how?

It's official the Padres won.

easy to say now that they finished it, but he was referring to baseball rules that state the inning has to be completed for runs scored to count. Mets wouldn't have won, but the score and circumstance made it pretty clear they were gonna play the game out today

easy to say now that they finished it, but he was referring to baseball rules that state the inning has to be completed for runs scored to count. Mets wouldn't have won, but the score and circumstance made it pretty clear they were gonna play the game out today

no I saw his post, but the game was "delayed" books need a total confirmation that the score stands the same thus books would never cash out until it's made official. So I don't understand why people would of panicked.

Back