Thursday Jets @ Predators game 7. odds, info & In Game

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
Jets +135 (-1 1/2 +340) total 5 1/2 +105
Predators -150 (-1 1/2 +195) total 5 1/2 -115
1st period total 1 1/2 over even / under -120

Jets D-man Dmitry Kulikov OUT
Predators center Mike Fisher questionable

this has truly been a WEIRD series. two teams that usually dominate on home ice BUT 4 of 6 games were away team WINS with 3 reverse puckline covers

game one Jets 4 @ Predators 1
game two @ Predators 5 vs Jets 4
game three @ Jets 7 vs Predators 4
game four Predators 2 @ Jets 1
game five Jets 6 @ Predators 2
game six Predators 4 @ Jets 0

only games two and three went OVER the 1st period 1 1/2 total

JT show tonight in Nashville is why this game is tomorrow and not today.:danceparty:

The line seems a bit high to me at first glance

Id lean Nashville at home in general, they can own the matchups, and all they really want to make sure of is one of the top 2 pairs is always out vs the schiefle or stastny lines

But the value is with the jets, i trust helly to not blow it more than rinne

1st period total under might be it, then get involved live. Great stst lrr on it only going over twice so far

With game 7 id expect tight sticks to start, and it will be an experience ref crew so we probly see whistles kept in pockets unless its too obvious

I have a big series bet on Jets....thought about hedging a piece on Game 6 and passed. Probably wait for a chance to get a piece live in G7 if possible. Should be a toss up tonight.

JEEZ I am getting OLD!!! thought TODAY was Thursday!!! :confused:

I have a Jets "to win the Western Conference" future 8-1 (125/1125) @ William-Hill hedged with pre-series Predators -135 (170/295.92) and down 2-3 after game five +285 (60/231.00) @ Cantor Gaming SO will see WHAT happens. with 3 of the four AWAY team wins covering the -1 1/2 reverse puckline, I think Jets -1 1/2 +330 worth a small "sprinkle". if EITHER team is ahead one goal coming to the end of the game there is an excellent chance for an "M-T" net goal to cover Predators -1 1/2 is +190 :shake:

i was going to go with nashville but apprently there are alot of mush out there betting on nashville as well ... i am not sure what to do now. but i think if nashville does win it will be a blowout something like 5-0

i was going to go with nashville but apprently there are alot of mush out there betting on nashville as well ... i am not sure what to do now. but i think if nashville does win it will be a blowout something like 5-0

well the series "history back" shows just 2 of the 6 were one goal games with one overtime. like I said, been a WEIRD series and ANYTHING can happen :hockeyref:

OK!!! one hour to GO until GAME TIME!!!

Predators projected lineup

Forwards
Filip Forsberg - Ryan Johansen - Viktor Arvidsson
Kevin Fiala - Kyle Turris - Craig Smith
Colton Sissons - Nick Bonino - Austin Watson
Scott Hartnell - Calle Jarnkrok - Ryan Hartman

Defense
Roman Josi - Ryan Ellis
Mattias Ekholm - P.K. Subban
Matt Irwin / Alexei Emelin - Yannick Weber

Goaltenders
Pekka Rinne (starter)
Juuse Saros (backup)

Mike Fisher (lower body) will not play tonight and is day-to-day.

Stats for #Preds/#Jets series so far, showing how even the series truly is:

Tied with 338 shots each, and tied with 177 shots on net each during even-strength play (Per Natural Stat Trick).

Nashville has 12-11 lead in ES goals, Winnipeg has 66-65 lead in high-danger chances

Jets scoring 1st has been a bet bet for me this series. +110 tonight.
They have score 1st in 2of3 gms in Nashville

well Sheryl Crowe's rendition of the National Anthem was border line treasonous :confused:

Jets KILL an early Predators PP :)

The pass to Subban was a thing of beauty. So perfectly executed.

Nothing better in sports than a 7th game in the playoffs in this sport. These guys would be willing to die out their for their colors.

Jets LUCKY they are NOT having a "parade to the penalty box" with the uncalled cross checks :nonofinger:

2-1 Jets end of 1st with SOG's 10-8 Predators in the period. two penalties Jets = one Preds goal

PP Predators last minute of the 2nd. 3-1 end of the period Jets with SOG's 9-6 Jets. Preds get a minute of carryover PP to start the 3rd. I will agree with Warhorse, unless the Preds get it straightened out between periods this will be a 5 or 6 goal Jets WIN :hockeyref:

did some checking on Jusse Saros. he is obviously a potential NHL starting goalie. he will be an RFA this summer and is still on his entry level contract. Predators are going to have to "whip out the cash" or SOME team that needs a solid startter that at 23 years old has a LONG career ahead of him will make a "take out" bid for his services. at 35 years old "Der Pekker" getting "long in the tooth"

PP Predators last minute of the 2nd. 3-1 end of the period Jets with SOG's 9-6 Jets. Preds get a minute of carryover PP to start the 3rd. I will agree with Warhorse, unless the Preds get it straightened out between periods this will be a 5 or 6 goal Jets WIN :hockeyref:
i think both of them need to tighten it up and make some plays in the 3rd, coaches will be giving "pep talks" but i will take a 5 or 6 jets goal win too lol

6 minutes gone in 3rd STILL 3-1 Jets In Game Predators +900 and total 5 1/2 +120. BET OVER because of potential "M-T' net goals at end

wondering WHAT the VGK vs Jets series line will be??? SHOULD be about even with Jets "home ice advantage"

5-1 Jets final ROAD team WON 5 of the 7 games in the series. "Connor Kaopectate" Hellebuyck with 36 saves :cheers3:

i think vgk crushed jets first game , puckline play

I think comes down to goaltending. "The Flower That Blooms in the Spring" vs "Connor Kaopectate""Flower's" playoff numbers are UNREAL

Marc-Andre Fleury so far in the playoffs. 1st Gaa 1.53 1st save% .951 tied 1st wins 8. FOUR shutouts BUT also four 3 GA or more games vs Sharks (won 2 lost 2 of those) :cool:

Last edited:
Back